☠︎ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ☠︎

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, thanks to be, you're his wife," said Sirius with all the dramatics.

His older sister hit him once again.

"Ow!" exclaimed Sirius, rubbing his arm. "Why is everyone hitting me?"

"Because you are an idiot, older brother," said Bellatrix, rolling her eyes.

"How dare you?!" gasped Sirius Black dramatically.

Both Andromeda and Bellatrix rolled their eyes.

"You truly want us to list how you are an idiot?" asked Andromeda Tonks.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The princess hostage of The Snitch was swirling her straw in her drink.

So, far, she has learned lots of things about three of her siblings that must have happened a long time ago...

1. Sirius was a pirate and was currently courting Lily's lady-in-waiting, Marlene McKinnon.

2. Bellatrix has been sneaking her for a probability of a very long time.

3. Andromeda was married.

Yeah, it didn't take a genius - in the princess hostage's opinion - to see the ring on her finger. It didn't take a genius to know that her older sister was married.

She remembered what the Captain told her not so many moons ago...

"Everyone has secrets, Princess," said the Captain. "What are yours?"

If these were just some secrets that her older siblings had, who knew what other secrets the rest of her family had? How many secrets did each member of her family had? What things did Lily not know about the family she thought she knew everything about?

"Want another drink?" asked the barmaid, leaning to look closer at the redhead.

Lily looked up at Alice Fortescue and shook her head.

"Things better with Frank?" asked Lily, noticing that Frank was no where near.

"I'm having him work to earn my joy and respect back," shrugged Alice. "Between you and me, he's a sweetheart."

"That sounds like Frank," said Lily. "He worries a lot too."

"Oh, you must be the girl who cut her finger," said Alice, snapping her fingers.

"By that, you know Frank will make a good father," said Lily, trying to help Frank somehow.

"I guess he will," said Alice before she left Lily all to herself.

The princess hostage of The Snitch looked around and noticed the Captain of The Snitch talking with another girl. She glared as he laughed at something the girl said.

She didn't know why, but her stomach erupted in red butterflies of jealousy. She wanted to ignore them, but she seemed she couldn't and she didn't know why.

"Something wrong?" someone asked as they sat beside Lilith.

The princess turned around and looked at her lady-in-waiting.

"Not really," said Lily, her eyes momentarily glancing at the Captain.

"I know you don't want me to tell you anything even though I am sorry," sighed Marlene McKinnon. "But they need you on the back."

"What would they want me with?" asked Lily.

"I don't know," shrugged the lady-in-waiting. "They just want you in the back."