☠︎ CHAPTER TWELVE ☠︎

Start from the beginning

Dorcas Meadows looked at Lily's wet dress and sighed.

"I have to do your hair," said Dorcas. "We have to make you not look like a princess."

"People usually say we will make you look like a true princess," said Lily with a little chuckle.

"Not in this situation," chuckled Dorcas as she moved forward and started doing Lily's hair.

Once she was done, Lily's hair was up into small buns with the rest of her hair cascading down her back. Around her neck, Dorcas slipped in a black choker with a small emerald in the center.

"Perfect," smiled the female pirate.

What the princess hostage didn't know was that the choker was a gift from Captain Potter. A gift that the Captain slipped to Dorcas when he glared at her. He didn't have to say the words, but between you and me, the person who is reading this tale, Dorcas didn't only smile because she succeeded in making the princess look like a female pirate.

Dorcas Meadows also smiled because she knows Captain James Potter was starting to fall in love with a certain redhead princess.

'I don't believe in magic.'
Th young boy said.
The old man smiled.
'You will, when you see her.'

Dorcas felt like the old wise man in that small saying.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They arrived at the Secret Lounge and it was already buzzing with noise that the secret princess was not truly used to. She was used to quietness, not loudness. She was used to quietness, not laughter. She was used to quietness, not talks. She was used to a quiet atmosphere, not to the atmosphere of The Secret Lounge.

Most of the crew smiled at the barmaid. When her periwinkle eyes locked with the chocolate brown eyes of a certain pirate, it seemed that the periwinkle eyes lit up with a fire of rage.

She jumped from the counter and walked over to the crew that was slowly moving away from each other. She ignored the calls the men where giving her, and walked over to a certain caramel-haired pirate with a fire of anger still raging in her periwinkle eyes.

She was wearing a dress that looked like it hasn't been cleaned for a long while. The bodice was a dusty white color that faded into a black skirt. Surprisingly, she wasn't wearing a corset like most girls wear in these times.

Her brown hair seemed to be in a half-up, half-down updo that was merely as simply as cutting fruit. Her bangs seemed to have grown an inch since last time and now reached almost the way to her lashes.

"Alice, bunny," smiled the cook of The Snitch, Frank Longbottom. "How are-"

He groaned as she punched his stomach.

"You have to be lucky that I am not killing you with my boots, Longbottom," the barmaid of The Snitch glared at him.

"Frank is technically courting her," whispered Dorcas to Lily. The redhead nodded thankfully at the information. "She's Alice Fortescue."

"What's wrong?" asked Frank.

"I'm pregnant, thanks to you idiot," said Alice before she stormed off back to her duty.

The people who were left near Frank - which contained of the Captain of the Snitch with his first mate and second mate, the Meadows twins, and the redhead princess herself - looked shocked among each other.