The Figure in the Forest

Alice and Cat are flying over a little lake. Alice without warning drops Cat into the water. Alice laughs as she lands on the ground holding there bags. Cat gets out of the water. "Yeah yeah so funny can you please give me my bag of clothes." Cat says as she pushes her wet hair out of her face. Alice hands her the bag still laughing. Cat gets an outfit out and walks into the forest next to the lake. Cat stepping over the many beautiful, colorful flowers goes behind a tree. She changes into a black crop top with a marijuana leaf on with black shorts, black thigh high boots, with fishnet tights. As she gets finished getting dressed she sees a shadow. She follows the shadow till she sees who it is. It's a tall person with a huge hat, a huge black cape, black beautiful pants and shirt. Cat couldn't see the person's face as the hat covers the face. All Cat could see was two, big, white dots. The Figure turned around. "Who is there" the figure spoke. "I mean no harm I'm Cat." Cat said walking out from the cherry blossom tree. "The names Andy." Andy said walking to Cat. Alice in her cat form came running infront of cat. She turns to her teenage form ready to attack. "Who's trying to hurt my mom?" Yelled Alice in anger. "Honey there not trying to hurt me please calm down. Almost in instant Alice calms down and goes back to being her usual self. "Yay we made a new friend!" Alice said running up to Andy and hugging her. Cat awkwardly just stands there embarrassed. "I'm sorry she's very friendly" Cat says embarrassed. "That's alright, you got a very friendly demon there." Andy says patting Alice on the head. Alice starts purring. "So where are you two heading to?" Andy asks still patting Alice's head. "We're heading to May's Castle!" Alice answers excitedly. Before another word could be said a huge scary roar from a fallen angle came. The fallen angle with a huge axe came running at them. "Let's see your skill!" Andy says pulling out her long black sword. Cat yells "Alice attack now!" Alice horns pops out and so does her long sharp claws. The fallen angle comes running at Andy and swings her axe at them. Andy blocks it with there sword. Alice cute the head off the fallen angle with her long claws. "Welp that's final I'm joining you guys, you guys are worthy of having me on your team!" Andy says while they put there sword up. "Yes yes yes join us!" Alice says happily "Alice go wash the blood off you while I talk to Andy about this." Alice flies off towards the lake excitedly. "So what are your intentions?" Cat asks sounding concerned. "Well I was already on my way to May's Castle and you know you need a strong team to get there, and you got a strong demon already." Andy said looking at the body of the fallen angle. "You are right you do need a strong team, I'll trust you, but just know if you try to betray us Alice doesn't play nice." Cat said looking at Andy. Cat and Andy get there stuff and waits for Alice to be done getting cleaned. Before they head off the three of them smoke a joint. After they smoke Cat gets on Alice's back, and Andy gets on a broomstick. They fly off into the night sky.