Boob Biter

A little black and white cat wakes up and stretches her body out. She looks at her owner laying in bed. She jumps onto her bed meowing and rubbing her head on the girl. The girl wakes up. "Alice love we still have a few hours till we have to go." The girl says sitting up. She grabs a brush and starts brushing her halve pink halve black hair. The cat transform into a teenage with curly halve black and halve white hair. "But I wanna go outside right now mom!" Alice says impatiently. "Fine honey but only for a few minutes it's still night time" the girl says getting out of bed and putting a robe on. Alice's black demon wings pop out excitedly and starts flying out the door with the girl following. Alice is flying around in the beautiful dark night sky as the girl sits at a table rolling herself a joint. Alice hears a lighter and flies to the table. "Mom can I smoke that with you?" Alice asks with a cute face. "When have I ever said no honey?" Said the girl passing the joint to Alice. They sit outside smoking a joint talking. "Mom why do people call you cat, is it because they think I'm just a cat you own?" Alice asks curiously. "It's a shorter version of my name love, but they could call me that because of that too." Cat said pulling out a brush. "Let me brush your hair out it's all messy" Cat said going behind Alice. Cat brushes Alice's curly, short hair. After brushing Alice's hair and smoking the joint they had back inside. Alice turns back into a cat and jumps on cat before they go inside. Alice wakes up to Cat coming out of a shower and getting dressed. Alice still in her cat form and jumps on cat and bits one of her boobs. Cat cries out of pain and Alice goes into her other form laughing. "Why do you always do that to me?" Cat asked in pain. "I don't know I just love to bite!" Alice said still laughing. Cat and Alice get dressed and packed up. They go outside to smoke a joint before heading on there long journey. "You ready Alice we got a long way to go before we get to the castle?" Cat asks looking into Alice's pretty green eyes. "Let's go mom!" Alice says excitedly! Cat gets on Alice's back and they fly off in the sky.