☠︎ CHAPTER NINE ☠︎

Start from the beginning

Lucius Malfoy for the young Black princess and Aurelia Malfoy for the young Black prince.

Evraican and Trubasha to be united more.

Malfoys and Blacks to be wed.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They were waiting for their consorts to make the official royal entrance.

They were sitting down with the rest of their family. It seemed to be mandatory that the entire family meets the Malfoy family while the consorts meet with each other. Even if embarrassing moments happen, everyone will see it.

That's why royals should never make mistakes.

You see, if a royal messes up, then they will be tormented by the experience. They were taught to never mess up and that is what they have to do. Never mess up if you are a royal, that was the rule.

Everyone was wearing their specified colors in fancy clothings that were made for them. Now, I don't want to bother you with what they were wearing, except for two Black family members.

Regulus Black was wearing a black suit that was opposite his pale skin. His gray eyes shone with patience while his hair was set into a proper style.

Narcissa Black was wearing an off-shoulder dress with puffy sleeves that reached her wrists. The color of her dress was a blue color that was as pale as the sky, matching her blue eyes. Her blonde hair was put up into a crown braid with two thin, long strands that framed her face.

"The Malfoy family of Trubasha," announced one of the stewards that worked for the royal family of Evraican.

The Malfoy family of four members walked gracefully down the stairs.

Both royal families greeted each other and watched the arranged consorts greet each other. Their parents might have not said it, but there would be no out of these marriages.

Narcissa greeted her future husband, Lucius Malfoy.

He was a sixteen year old man - meaning he was only three years older than his future wife - with ivory skin. He had platinum blonde hair that reached the top of his ears. His gray eyes seem to shine with sophistication.

Regulus took a look at his future wife after kissing her hand. It was the same hand that he knew he'll have to assign a beautiful ring on it.

Aurelia Malfoy of Trubasha had the same ivory skin as her older brother. She was wearing a beautiful off-shoulder gray dress that had small white and black flowers scattered across the waist area. Her sunflower blond was up in a sophisticated half updo that looked beautiful.

Regulus's gray eyes locked with Aurelia's pale green eyes.

Even if they were going to be forced into a marriage like this, maybe there was a little hope that his marriage could work.

Maybe both marriages had a possibility to work. Maybe both Blacks and their Malfoy consorts will be able to make these marriages work and not seemed like they were arranged.

Maybe, if you believe on hope and faith in the university, these two will work. I know that some people had faith in the university that these marriages will work.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Prince Regulus Black was laying on his massive bed, late at night that it seemed to be almost near midnight.

He felt like he was the prince that was not supposed to fall in love, but realized that he might have just gone and did that.

He let his forefinger and thumb play with one strand of his slightly curly hair. He played with it as he thought and thought of various things. He was afraid he would get lost in his thoughts, but he seemed to have gone and done that already.