☠︎ CHAPTER SIX ☠︎

Start from the beginning

"Good choice of wording," commented Lilith.

"You can thank the Captain for that," chuckled the female pirate. "Now, let me continue why people, even us pirates, hate the Dark Lord."

Indeed, she continued the tale.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The princess hostage decided to explore the ship she was going to be bound to be stuck in for a while.

She walked up until she saw the shining orb of light in the sky, something known as the sun, once again. Even though if she cannot see herself, she knew that the light orb in the sky was making her hair seem as bright as blazing fire itself.

She let her emerald orbs try to look around and see what the deck of The Snitch holds. What secrets, what adventures does the crew made of pirates that steal have.

Lily wanted to adventure more, but noticed how everyone was looking at her.

One thing - more like two - was that neither the Captain nor his second mate was seen by the redhead princess hostage.

That's when the first mate came forward.

"You shouldn't be up on deck," he told her, trying to make it not sound like any strict demand,but instead a suggestion. He was quite used to the tone. After all, he mostly uses it with his very own Captain and boss.

"Does that mean I should never see the sun again?"

"Follow me," said Remus, dragging a certain hostage back down under and away from the shining light sphere.

"You are dragging me down and letting me not see the sun without any explanation," said Lily. "What is going on?"

"The crew barely got familiar with Dorcas without treating her like a wench," said Remus Lupin as they entered her room. "Some where eager to welcome a girl, following the Captain's words of ignoring the tale that says women don't fit in the sea - which Dorcas has proven to be right in her case."

Lily never wondered how Dorcas got to be part of the crew of The Snitch. She guessed that everyone in the crew had their own tale.

"So, maybe not until the Captain makes a speech for me will I ever be able to see the sun again?" asked the princess.

"Yeah," said Remus, deciding not to even lie a little to the princess.

"So the answer is never," Lily answered her own question.

Remus winced at the truth before biding the princess goodbye and letting her enjoy some time alone.

The first mate didn't say she couldn't explore the places under deck.

The pirates had to have a kitchen, don't they? And aren't kitchens usually in the under? Lily hoped that some luck was on her side so she can have a little fun in a while.

Sooner rather than later, Lily found herself at what she hoped to be the kitchens.

"Hungry?" asked a voice.

Lily jumped as she turned around to be face-to-face with a man.

The man was of a tall height, at least taller than the redhead. He had light skin and caramel eyes. His chocolate brown eyes shined with slight mirth and a questioning look.

"Frank Longbottom and you are in my territory," said the twenty-three year old man.

"Your territory?"

"Well, a cook's territory is his kitchen," said Frank with a little shrug. "So, Lilith, hungry?"

"Not hungry and you can call me Lily," said the princess. "Need help? I'm wondering that taking care of a crew of pirates' meals is not easy."