☠︎ CHAPTER THREE ☠︎

Start from the beginning

"Come here, boy," whispered Lily. "I can help you if you come here and untie me."

The cat seemed to understand because he helped her. He untied her and Lily thanked him with a little petting he enjoyed.

Princess Lily later stood up and tried the door.

It was locked.

She was trapped like a hostage because she was a hostage.

"Why, mysterious black cat?" asked Lily. "Why am I hostage?"

The little black cat meowed and Lily took it as an answer that even the cat doesn't know why these pirates took the lilac dressed princess.

"Come here, Kitty," said Lily.

She squatted down and let herself pet the black cat.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Remus Lupin, the amber eyed pirate, walked into the room they liked to specifically let it be for medical purposes.

"Hey, Dev, have you seen Dorcas?" asked Remus after he knocked on the door thrice.

"Dorcas is here," smirked Dorcas up at the first mate as she came out from behind a shelve of different ingredients that are ever so useful.

"Good," smiled Remus at her. "I need a favor."

"With what?" asked Dorcas, raising an eyebrow. "This time tell me before I do the favor."

"I'm not the second mate," chuckled Remus.

"True," said Dorcas. "Although, you might need to remind me to kick that nincompoop."

"I'll make sure to warn him and remind you," said Remus with a small wink of a promise. "I'll get some chocolate ready to watch."

"He should already expect it," said Dorcas as she handed her twin brother some snails in a bottle. "You also do whatever you want with those snails."

"These are useful," said Devonte Meadows. "You never know how useful these actually are, Dorc."

"I'm only your helper," said his twin sister. "Other than that, I am much better with a sword than animal intestines."

"Not everything in the bottles are animal intestines," said Devonte, defending his precious ingredients.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," said Dorcas. She turned to look at the first mate. "What's the favor?"

"I need you to help me with the hostage," said Remus.

"Help with what exactly?" asked Dorcas. "Because I am not cleaning up any selfish princess, got it?"

"You won't clean her up, but you might need to help her change and get her to the Captain," said Remus.

"What is the Captain going to do?" asked Dorcas, crossing her arms. "Bone her?"

"I prefer to not ask," said the first mate. "It's always best to not ask the Captain of his choices."

"You know what he's going to do with her, don't you?" asked Dorcas, raising an eyebrow at him.

"He's going to have lunch with her," said the first mate. "She woke up, but nobody checked on her as far as I know."

"He is?" asked Devonte. "Sorry, if I am agreeing with Dorcas here-"