☠︎ PROLOGUE ☠︎

Start from the beginning

"I am not a prince," said Sirius out of spite.

"By blood, you damn bloody are!" Orion shouted at his son.

"Let's see how you all react when I'm a pirate," muttered Sirius as he crossed his arms.

"When you become a what?" asked Orion, his hands closing into fists.

"A pirate," said Sirius louder. "I'm done with all of you."

"You take one step out of the castle grounds and you'll be just much as disowned as your sister," Walburga warned her son.

That was the last worry on the prince's mind. He was actually quite proud of her, even if his parents were quite disapproved by their daughter's behavior.

He turned around and started running. He ran away until his feet were tired, and, luckily, that tiredness came just in time for when he reached the assigned spot.

"So, the disowned prince is joining us?" asked a man as he let out a puff of smoke from his cigarette.

"Well, we are forming the group, aren't we?" Sirius asked the man.

"Of course, and you are the second man," said another man, coming out from the shadows.

"How do you think we are doing, boys?" asked another man. This one came out from the sunlight, still in his disguise.

"I think we are just about ready," said a fifth man, the shortest out of the group.

Those five created the Marauders.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

About months later, almost a year, the Meadows twins barely escaped fire's clutches.

You might be wondering who the Meadows twins are and what fire clutches they barely escaped from.

Well, we might have to rewind a little bit as they enjoyed their time with their parents. Unfortunately, they didn't know this was the last time they would ever see their parents. Oops, sorry I made a tiny spoiler to what is to happen.

The Meadows twins, Devonte Meadows and Dorcas Meadows, were born of the same day, but differed in their genders.

Devonte Meadows was born minutes before his twin sister. He had skin the color of chestnut. His short, curly black hair and brown eyes were simple as they can be. Said twin sister, Dorcas Meadows, had the same chestnut hair as her brother. Her short, curly black hair reached until her chin and she had the same brown eyes as her brothers.

They were twins who looked like one another. Devonte was basically a male version of Dorcas whole Dorcas was basically a female version of Devonte. But that didn't stop them for having quite the different personalities.

"Children! Dorcas! Devonte!" called Mrs. Meadows.
Mrs. Meadows had curly, brown hair that reached past her shoulders. She had brown eyes the color of chocolate.

In the tiny cottage house the Meadows lived in, Mrs. Meadows was calling for her children and husband as she cooked lunch for her family. Said husband and children were playing outside in the sun. It was a joyous moment that no one could predict the out coming of this joyous moment.

"Dorcas! Devonte! Dear!" shouted Mrs. Meadows, wanting her family to enter.

Thankfully, the three entered the little Meadows cottage. It was one of the lucky days for Mrs. Meadows because her family was not muddy. That meant they could sit down and eat dinner directly.

"Mommy!" shrieked Devonte Meadows as he jumped into his mother's open arms for a hug. "We had a lot of fun!"

"I bet you did," said Mrs. Meadows as she tweaked her young son's nose. "But you might be getting a little heavy for me, honey."