Seb '' i can not get a read on you y/n''

'' what do you mean''

 '' i have been giving you some of my best moved for the last two weeks. But nothing its like you have not even notice that i was flirting with you''

'' oh please you been flirting with me ok, Seb you would never flirt with someone like me you are around amazing beautiful models and actresses i am not even on your radar. You may like me as a friend but nothing more.''

'' oh i like you as a friend but there is some think else there you will see''

''Seb be serious you should not play a women like that saying things like,,,,,,,,''

My words got stop by Seb grabbing my face and kissing me. It took me a minute to realize what was happening. I could feel his tongue at the seem of my mouth asking for permission. I gasped and on that seb took the opportunity. are tongues started that duel that only comes with a truly good kiss. seb hand went to the back of my head bunching my hair as he held me in place.We both started to run out of air as we broke off the kiss he place his forehead one mine and looked into my eyes.

'' sorry only way i could think to shut you up''

''ok''

seb laughed ''ok''

'' But seb you can not be kissing me in front of everyone.  

'' but i can behind closed doors''

'' well yes i think''

 '' ok ok i agree''

''ok ''

'' ok thats all you going to say''

''yep''

After another couple of hours it was time to go. You both get into the car as soon as you sit in the drivers seat seb reach for you and brings your face to his. The kiss was passionate seb almost over powered me and i got to admit i liked it. seb was in complete control and dam it was hot. I felt his other hand slowly move down my body to the hem of my skirt. His hand slowly moved up the inside of my thigh his touch felt like it was burning my skin. I could feel myself get wet. God i wanted nothing more then to let him touch where i needed him the most. But i couldn't i am just not like that never have been.

''seb stop please. I am not ready sorry i just need you to go slow please ''

seb'' its ok its ok '' '' I can wait''

No one talked much on the way home. All i could think was shit i have ruined it before anything could happen. When we got back to the hotel seb took my hand and said before leaving the car.

'' stop over thinking its all going to be ok''

We walk back into the hotel and go to the lounge bar Mackie the Russo brothers and all my girls are there drinking.

Mackie '' looks whos back its the love birds my sexy seabass and little miss kinky ass''

'' Oh god i am never going to live that down'' '' and we are not love birds we where friends that went for a meal together'' 

'' and on that note i am off for a shower and maybe a nap ''

i walk of to mine and chloes apartment. I jump in the shower and all i can think about is that kiss in the car. how much i wanted him to touch me how wet i was for him just off a kiss. without realizing it i start playing with my nipples a small moan leaves my mouth.I let my right hand travel down to between my legs. I start rubbing my clit with just the right amount of pressure. Imagining it seb hand down there playing me like his own personal instrument. I place my other hand on the wall as i push two fingers inside myself my knees start to feel week.I am so close one final pinch of my clit and i fly over the edge biting my lip to stop myself screaming out. It takes a few minutes for my breathing to go back to normal. I finish up and get out of the shower as i walk back into my room i hear my phone beeping .

Seb

Think of me in shower. 

Holy shit how the fuck did he know. No dont be stupid he dont know he just Trying to be kinky. What the actual fuck. what am i supposed to say. mmmmmmmm

Y/N

Already did dont know what was hotter

 the shower or my thoughts of you

Oh shit did i just send that. Anyone who knows me knows i dont flirt well not intentionally anyway. My phones beeps

Seb

Your going to pay for that.

Now stood at the bar with a hard on.

Mackie staring at me like i have gone mad

Y/N

ha ha ha ha

goodnight sebastian