"Shaun, you're back!" She said excitedly. He wrapped one arm around her and kissed her cheek. He chuckled softly and nodded.

"I'm back." She pulled her head away enough to give him a kiss.

"You weren't supposed to be back for another month though." She said and then looked down. "What happened?" She was looking at his injured arm. Just as he opened his mouth to say something the doorbell rang again.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you have to hide." Mrs. Littleton whisper yelled before going to the door. She opened revealing a man.

"Hello Josh." Mrs. Littleton said with a smile.

"Hello Mrs. Littleton, how are you today?" He asked walking in.

"Excellent." She said. Josh's smile dropped though when he saw Marie crying. Of course they were tears of joy, but he didn't know that.

"Marie, what's wrong?" He asked hurrying over to her. She shook her head and Josh looked up. Jasper was standing there with a huge smile on his face. Josh covered his mouth with his hands and they slowly walked towards each other.

"Jas?" Josh said quietly when they were close enough to touch. Jaspers smile got bigger if possible and Josh flew into his arms. They both had their arms wrapped tightly around each other and Josh was crying and whispering 'Jas' over and over. Jasper took Josh's face between his hands and wiped his tears with his thumbs. He lowered his lips to Josh's and then pulled him back into a hug.

"I missed you so much Josh." He said kissing his neck and pulled his head against his chest. Josh was crying and laughing at the same time.

"Oh my god I love you so much." He said pulling Jasper down to kiss him again.

"I love you too baby." Jasper said through the kiss. It's a possibility that my jaw had dropped. I didn't think either of his brothers were gay. I looked over and saw Shaun hugging and kissing his girlfriend. I looked back at Jasper and Josh who were rocking slightly.

"I didn't know your brother was gay." I whispered to Alex. He nodded and took my hand.

"No one in my family is going to hate us. You don't have to worry." He whispered back.

"Do you boys have a request for dinner?" Mrs. Littleton asked. Jasper and Shaun looked at each other.

"Lasagne!" They both said at the same time. Alex quietly cheered.

"My mom makes the best lasagne." He whispered. My stomach growled just from the thought. I had a granola bar for breakfast and a cigarette for lunch today. He giggled and tapped my stomach.

Jasper led Josh over to us and Shaun with Marie.

"Josh, this is Landon, Alex's boyfriend, and his friend Tom. We all stood up and I stuck my hand out. Josh didn't seem to be having that though because he pulled me into a hug. When I awkwardly patted his back he pulled back and smiled shyly.

"Sorry. I'm just really happy right now." He said moving down to hug Tom. He saved Alex for last and rocked him to the side.

"Sorry I didn't already give you a hug Aly." He said.

"It's okay Joshy. You have a good enough excuse." Josh laughed and went back to Jasper who put his arm around the slightly smaller man. Just as everyone was getting settled on the couches, my phone started going off. Callie's caller ID showed up, so I stood up and walked down the hall towards a back door.

"Hello?" I said.

"She's back." Callie's voice responded.

"How is she?" I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.