"What movie?" Shaun asked.

"The Hunger Games."

"It good?" Jasper asked. Alex nodded so he stood up. "I'll be back then." He said heading upstairs.

"I can't believe you guys are back." Alex said with a giddy smile.

"It's good to be back. I missed you guys." He said kicking his feet up and resting his arm on his stomach.

"So, how long have you guys been together?" He asked motioning towards Alex and I.

"Only a couple days, but shh. No one outside this room knows. Well, mom and dad and Landon's sister know. That's it though."

"Ooh, is it a secret relationship?" Shaun asked. Alex nodded and Shaun put one arm behind his head. "Scandalous. That sounds like fun."

"So far it's working. We're just afraid people will find out." Alex said quietly. I put my arm around him and kissed his temple.

"You not out yet?" He asked looking over to me. I looked down and shook my head. "It took Alex a while to come out. I had suspected it for a while before one day he came into Jaspers room while we were both in there sobbing his eyes out. He got scared when he saw a guy in the hall at school who he thought was hot. He looked too long I guess and the guy called him a fag and threatened him. He was even more afraid to come out after that, but he trusted that Jas and I would accept him." Alex had shrunk down into my side with his gaze towards the ground. I put my head on top off his and kissed his soft hair.

"That's awful." I whispered.

"So, what was that loud bang and scream we heard?" Alex asked effectively changing the subject.

"Oh, well Jasper and I kinda jumped through the window. The first bang was probably mom dropping her book. The scream was from her, and the second bang would be me falling through the window and onto the floor." Alex stiffled a laugh just as Jasper came back down the stairs. He had changed into a grey shirt with ARMY in bold letters across it and a pair of jeans.

"Well, my turn." Shaun said getting up and going upstairs. Jasper took Shaun's seat and let out a heavy breath.

"Everyone will be here in about twenty minutes." He said looking a little nervous. He's probably excited to see his girlfriend, or wife, or whatever they are. He picked up the remote and hit the play button, starting the movie again.

"Shouldn't we wait for Shaun?" Alex asked smiling.

"Nah, he's fine." Jasper said putting his feet up on one of the ottoman. A few minutes later there were thumps down the stairs.

"Aw, you continued it without me." A disappointed Shaun said sitting down right next to Jasper.

"You're fine." Jasper reassured, patting his back. There was the sound of the doorbell and Shaun and Jasper both tensed.

"All of you come up here." Alex's mom quickly said from the top of the stairs before going to the door.

"You guys go in the open. We're going to hide." Jasper whispered before running behind to the stairs leading up. I let go of Alex's hand as the four of us planted ourselves in the living room, pretending to have an intense conversation.

"Hi Marie, how are you?" Mrs. Littleton asked leading a petite woman into the living room.

"I'm doing well, how about you?" She asked politely.

"Today I'm feeling especially good." Mrs. Littleton smiled. I watched as Shaun silently walked up behind Marie and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and her jaw dropped. She immediately threw her arms around him and started crying.