»2.0«

Your POV

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Okay, where should I go.." I wonder as I enter the elevator with a few more employees.

"Hm... Oh! I heard that there was a new cafe opening near around here maybe I should go there." I thought while smiling.

"Ding!" A sound was heard from the elevator meaning we were at the ground floor.

All the employees and me started to leave as the door opens.

"Y/N-ah!" I heard a familiar voice shout my name making me look around for the owner of the voice.

As I look around I saw Jaemin waving his hand in the air like a crazy man while smiling.

I chuckled softly and ran towards his direction with a smile.

As I got closer to him I slowed down and started to walk instead.

I stopped in front of him and said.

"Hi Jaemin! Do you need anything?" I slightly tilted my head to the side

"Ah n-no.." He stuttered nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Eh? Then what did you call me for?" I asked with a confused face

"Ah.. Well I was wondering... If you wanna... Have lunch with me..?" He said, hesitantly

I slightly laughed and nodded.

"Of course! Don't be nervous when you ask! I wont mind at all." I said giving him a warm smile.

He returned the smile and put his hand out.

"C-can I hold your hand?" He asked looking away.

My smile widens and I hold his hand, intertwining it with my fingers.

I saw him flinch slightly and smile.

I giggle and start to drag him with me to go outside.

"So have you thought on where to go?" I asked as I drag him outside AND BOY WAS IT HOT

"I swear the duality of air is immaculate." I blurted out making Jaemin chuckle.

"Okay anyway, you haven't answered my question." I said looking at him.

"Oh, I haven't thought of anywhere to go..." He said rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand.

"Perfect! I know the right place to go!" I start to drag him with me again to the new cafe.

Third person's POV

After a few minutes of dragging walking and dragging the two finally arrived at the new cafe.

"Royal.."

"Forest!" The girl finished the boy's inquiry

"I heard that this place just opened up so I thought we should have lunch here!" Y/N said, dragging Jaemin to the entrance.

"Come on!" She exclaimed as she dragged the boy inside

[Sky(me): AGAIN-]

[Y/N: HUSH]

As they enter, cold air hit their faces making them shiver slightly, but then loosened up after the warm sensation hugged their body.

"It looks so cozy here..." The girl said as she looked around the cafe in awe.