»0.6«

Your POV

After the call with Ryo oppa I went to the door and locked it and rushed to my car.

                                                                     15 minutes later

It's now 7:57am and I'm already here at the cafe with Ryo oppa.

I was drinking my Iced Americano while looking at the window until Ryo oppa spoke.

Ryo: "So... Y/N-ssi, How was the party last night?"

Y/N: "Horrible! One of Mr. Huang's friends came up to me and wanted to one night stand me."

Ryo: "Oh..."

Y/N: "Yep."

Ryo: "Well wanna walk to work together?"

He said standing up and putting out his right hand.

I smile and held it.

He smiles and intertwines our fingers and leave the cafe.

If your wondering where our cars are, It's outside the cafe we both agreed to see each other again after work besides our work ends at 6:00pm. So I can still stay with him for a few minutes and then I can go eat with Jaehyun oppa!

We we're walking to work while sipping our coffee's and swinging our intertwinded hands.

A few minutes later we finally arrived at the company. It was already 8:09 so I said goodbye to Ryo oppa and rushed to the elevator.

When I arrived at the top floor. I dashed to Mr. Huang's office and knocked on it.

Renjun: "Come in" 

A cold voice said from the other side of the door could be heard.

Geez he always gives me shivers down my spine with that voice.

I open the door slowly, went inside and closed the door quietly.

Y/N: "Good morning Mr. Huang."

I said and bowed.

Renjun: "Good morning to you too Y/N-ssi."

He said working on something.

After he said that I went to my desk and found some files. Finally some work to do!

I open the folder and read some info.

Y/N: "Sir it says here that you have a meeting with the Gucci manager, You have a lunch meeting with Mr. Kim."

I said closing the folder and looking at him.

Renjun: "Ok thank you for the information Y/N-ssi. When are we leaving for the meeting with the Gucci manager?"

He asked typing on his laptop

Y/N: "We? Oh and 9:30am since it's at 10:00am.."

I said putting the folder down

Renjun: "You're coming with me."

He said grabbing

Y/N: "A-ah arraseo.."

I said nodding my head slowly.

Renjun: "Why are you stuttering? Are you ok Y/N-ah?"

He asked me putting the files his working on down and looked at me.

Y/N: "Ah... Nothing I'm just nervous since it's gonna be my first time going on a meeting with you..." 

I said scratching my nape.

He chuckles lightly

Renjun: "Don't worry about it you'll be fine."

He said smiling lightly and going back to work.

Wow... I didn't know my cold boss has a soft side..

                                                                    Renjun POV

Wah.... Did I just smile at her? It's been a long time since I smiled.... Am I..... Catching feelings for her...? No! Huang Renjun! She's your secretary! You can't fall in lone with her! Or can I...?

                                                               To be continued      

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Heyy! We spicin' the story a bit! Renjun is fallin' for ya! Keep it up gurl/boy! Hope you enjoyed it sorry for the short part. I'm writing this while in a discussion with my group in school. I'm trying my best to focus on both. So yeah that's it byee!

- Author-nim

My cold CEO ~ Huang Renjunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें