»0.8«

Your POV

Me and Mr. Huang went out of his office and went to the elevator.

I pressed the button and a few seconds later the elevator door opened and we went in.

It was quite awkward to be in here with Mr. Huang alone since the last time we went inside the elevator there was some employees with us. But now we're alone. It was really awkward like really awkward.

Silence filled the whole entire elevator until I got a notification from my phone.

I pull out my phone from my purse and look at the message I recieved.

Oh it looks like it's from Mr. Kim's secretary, Levi.

Text message:

-------------------------------------------

Levi - Levi

Y/N - Y/N

------------------------------------------

Levi: Hello Y/N-ssi! We might have to move the meeting to 1:00pm. Mr. Kim has some family business to deal with. Sorry for the sudden cancel!

Y/N: Aniya~ Gwenchana~ But thank you for saving me! Me and Mr. Huang are in a elevator alone and it's really awkward here hehe.

Levi: LOLLL! Your welcome!

Y/N: Hehe- Anyways I have to go now unnie bye byee!

Levi: Arraseo~ Annyeong~

------------------------------------------

I put my phone back into my bag and face Mr. Huang who was already facing me.

Renjun: "Who was that Y/N-ssi?"

He said looking at me with a confused look.

Y/N: "Ah... It was Levi she said the meeting has to be moved to 1:00pm since Mr. Kim is busy with family business..."

I said

Renjun: "Ah... Arraseo."

He said nodding an facing back to the elevator door which was slowly opening.

The elevator door finally opened and we both walked out of it while some employees were going in.

I was looking for Ryo oppa cause I was bored ;-; and I didn't want to disturb Jaehyun oppa he might be busy...

Me and Mr. Huang went to one of the sofa's and sat on it.

I was looking around to find Ryo oppa while Mr. Huang was on his phone.

A few minutes later I finally found him.

Y/N: "Excuse me Sir Huang? Is it fine if I leave to go to my friend?"

I said looking at him

He just hummed as response while not looking at me.

I stood up left my bag beside him, bowed and ran to Ryo oppa.

Y/N: "Oppaaaaaaaaa!!!"

I said running to him and giving him a hug.

Ryo: "Hi there too Y/N-ssi."

He said hugging me back.

                                                                      Renjun POV

I was playing some games on my phone when I heard some saying 'Oppaaaaaaaaa!!!" which me look up and look for the voice.

Then I saw Y/N hugging Ryo.

It made my blood boil and I don't know why....

                                                                                To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------

Ellooo! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a few days... I left my laptop at my house... You might be wondering where am I??? Well I'm at my cousin's house and I will be staying here for a few days Or maybe even weeks. I will also be having my class here :D . The stress is back... But anyways sorry for the short chapter I am actually writing this at 10:00pm right now- Btw thank you for 40 reads! I really appreciate it! Love ya'll! Byeeee! See ya in the next part which will be tomorrow! And I will also will not be posting the parts until night comes so you guys don't need to wait much while I'm gonna be working on the other parts. I'm also getting ideas from one of my cousin's friend which is a big fan of EXO, NCT, and WayV and SuperM. Also don't be shy and share some of your recommendations for stories I can write those for you! Anyways bye for real now.

- Author-nim