"Wha-what ar-are you do-doing...?" I asked him panicky and wriggled in his embrace.

He growled and his hold on my butt become quite tight.

"Don't move." He whispered in my ears and took me in the batroom.

I squealed loudly again when he open the shower on both of us.

"What- what ar-are you do-doing. I I-I hav- have al-already taken the ba-bath." I told him in heavy voice while clinging on him more becoz I was feeling cold and was afraid of falling down.

He didnt said anything but made me gasp again by putting his lips on my neck at the same spot where he was touching before. I don't know why he is so concentrated on my neck,on the same spot though.

My heart beat increased and I felt something happening weird in my stomach, making me hold him tighter.

I opened my mouth to breath properly as water kept pouring on us. After few minutes he turn off the shower and took me out from the bathroom.

He finally made me sit on the bed and went inside my closet. I kept my hand on my heart as I kept breathing my mouth, suddenly feeling the lack of oxygen around me.

He soon came out with my clothes in his hand.
He crunched down to my level and again looked at my face for few minutes before tucking the strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Change. Eat your dinner and take rest. And from now and on you will not cry on whatever happend today." He was saying softly first but then his voice turned out stern in the last.

I didn't said anything and kept looking at him with my mouth hung open still trying to catch my breath.

His eyes flickered from my eyes to down, on my lips...??

"Am I clear kitten..?" He aksed again still looking down at my lips probably.

I just nodded my head while closing my mouth and tried to take the clothes from his hand, only to make him hold my clothes tighter.

"Words..." he said in his stern voice to which I gulped.

"Ye-yes yes. I-I get it." I siad hurriedly and took my clothes from his hold, and fortunately he let me take them this time. 

Giving me a last look he quickly went out from the room and I take large gulps of air like a dying pig.

"Ohh...calm down already. He is gone now." I whined while rubbing my heart which is still thumping like there is no tomorrow.

I don't know but I am feeling very light now. With a last deep breathe, I get up from my bed and changed my wet clothes in room itself.

I look towards the batroom door and shivered while remembering what happened few minutes ago, and felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and Marie entered inside my room with a palte full of delicious food.

She gave me a bright smile which I returned egearly.

"Are you okk Trysta...?" She asked me once she put the plate on the table in front of my couch where he was sitting before and kept her palm on my forehead.

"Yea-yeah. I am completely fine." I told her softly while smiling at her caring nature.

"I got worried when Xavier told me to serve your dinner in your room tonight." She said while frowning a little.

My heart skipped a beat at his name as I shift from my one leg to another.
She looked at me confusingly to which I shrugged my shoulders and give a sheepish smile.

Her eyes narrowed at me but then her eyes sparkled and she started grinning from ear to ear, making me confuse at her antics.

"Eat your dinner and take rest. I will take the plate latter." She said still grinning like anything making me laugh at her expressions.

"Okk Marie, but plzz stop grinning like this. It will creep out anyone." I said while giggling to which she give me a stink eyes and left after rolling her eyes.

I did my dinner and jumped on my bed as I was too exhausted to do anything else.

I closed my eyes when his face appeared in from of my eyes making me to take a sharp breathe.
I snuggle more in my duvet and soon fell in the deep slumber.

In the middle of night I saw a very weird dream, where I felt the same callous warm hands caressing my face as his hands travelled down to my neck and he caressed the same spot again, making me to take a long breathe as I snuggle more to the warm touch.

"I will kill everyone who will make you cry, who will touch you and who will try to claim you.
You are only mine kitten. So fucking mine...."

********
Published on - 13.05.2021

Tantana... tanana....🎶

Guysssss....do all like the cahppy....??

I don't know why but I am also grinning like a fool just like Marie.

Hehehe.....

Do share you thoughts and do follow me wattapad to know about updates.

My Instagram id- @author_priyaraj.

Will try to update soon, but no promises.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.