....................................

Now here you were, 10 months after the wedding, which was absolutely lovely, and the fantastic honeymoon in the Bahamas, waiting for the boys to return from their schedule. It had been a fairly light day for them, with only one fanmeet, and a busy day for you as you'd been promoted from assistant principal to principal and very recently to the district board.

You'd announced your relationship to the media after the engagement, once you felt confident in your relationship and in your career. The news was fairly well received by Army, with many comments about how well you fit with Yoongi. There were, of course, many hate messages in the beginning, and several 'fans' even boycotted their concerts, but it quickly died out as the true Army's supported your relationship, even asking for you in their v-lives. There was the occasional hate message every now and then, but they were all rebutted before you even had the chance to read them. So, your relationship was out and you felt surprisingly good about it, feeling happy knowing that Army supported you.

You were sitting on the couch when the door opened and six loud boys filtered into the dorm. They greeted you as they entered before disappeared into their respective rooms. The only one who had yet to enter was Yoongi, just as you'd planned. You knew he was at the studio because he'd told you yesterday that he had a piece he wanted to finish up. Which was fine, he wasn't the one you wanted to talk to.

Just as Jungkook, the last to enter, greeted you, you asked if he could sit down and talk with you.

"Sure, nooma, what's up?" he asked, taking a seat next to you on the couch. You took a deep breath and lifted your legs so you could sit facing the younger boy.

"There's something I've been hiding. A secret, really, from everyone. And I need to get it out or I'm going to explode," you signed.

"Nooma? What's wrong?" he asked, looking a little worried.

"Nothing's wrong. I just - gah why is this so hard to get out?" you sighed and dropped your hands in your lap. Jungkook lightly touched your arm with one hand and rubbed your hair with the other.

"Don't be shy, nooma. I'm your Kookie," he said, cupping his face in an attempt at bad aegyo. "You can tell me anything. Well, not anything, but almost anything."

You smiled and patted the boy's head, having to stretch to get your hand up there. "I know Kookie. That's why I'm choosing to tell you first. Because that way I'll be less nervous when I say it to Yoongi. And you were the first to know of our relationship, so you'll be the first to hear this too." You took a deep breath before continuing.

"Jungkookie, how do you feel about being an older brother?" you asked, placing your hand on top of his.

He tilted his head in confusion but then widened his eyes in realization.

"Jin-hyung's pregnant?!" he exclaimed, jumping up from the couch. You shushed him and pulled him back down.

"No, pabo. Not that eomma," you told him.

"Oh. Well, my other eomma doesn't want any more kids, so that means...." he stared at you, then at your belly, then back at your face. "Nooma, are you..."

"Yes, Jungkook, I am. Took you long enough to figure it out," you laughed.

"Yay! I'm going to be a hyung! Or an oppa! Or a hyung! Or an oppa!" he sang, dancing around the living room in glee. "Wait, Nooma, you have to tell Yoongi-hyung! Why haven't you told him yet? Is it not his? Nooma what did you do?" he blurted out in a rapid spew of questions.

"No, Kookie. Calm down. Of course it's Yoongi's. I'm just nervous about telling him because he's really devoted to his career and it's kind of early and we haven't really talked about this yet," you explained.