Accident

Feyre and Rhys were playing with Nix. He lied on a math with a music mobile. He was a 21 days old. Everyone, except for Amren learned how to change diapers. Cassian walked in. "How is this little creature doing?" Cass asked while kneeling down and tickling Nix lightly. He giggled. While giggling he farted. Cassian stopped. Shocked. Rhys and Feyre started laughing. Then they smelled the fart. They started laughing even harder while closing their nostrils by laying their hands on the bridge of their noses. "Cassian, can you check if he pooped in his diapers?" Rhys asked grinning. Feyre chuckled. Cass nodded and looked. "His fart wasn't dry." Cass said laughing. "I will clean him and change his diaper." He said. He looked at her parents for approval. They nodded. He carefully picked him up, supporting his head. Nix looked at his parents and they waved while smirking. The baby laughed.

Cassian laid him down, removed his tiny pants and took his diaper off. Cass didn't see this coming. Before he could move, he felt something warm and wet in his face. He screamed out of surprise.

*Rhys p.o.v*
We heard Cassian scream. Feyre and I directly ran towards the bathroom where they were. Az and Mor also came running in. Cass stood with his back towards us. "What happened? Did you drop him?" Feyre asked faster than me. Cassian turned our way, his hand still on Nix so he wouldn't fall. His face stood shocked, surprised, and disgusted. Something was dripping of his face. "Why are you sweating so much?" I asked, realizing what happend. I could see the rest did too. We tried not to laugh. "That. Little. Creature. Of. You. Two. Fu-" "Cass, language!" Mor warned him. Whenever the baby is in the area, we were not allowed to say bad words. "But he PEED on me!" He exclaimed. Az chuckled. "Why are you laughi-" he again was attacked by the baby his pee. He turned to him with open mouth because he was talking. He should had closed it. Nix aimed right IN Cass his mouth. He even choked on it. We all were laughing so hard that I fell to the ground. Cassian threw up in the toilet. Feyre went to him and rubbed his back. I went to the baby, complimented him, cleaned him, put him in a new diaper and then put his pants back on. I gave the baby to Az who walked away together with Mor. He was saying how proud he was of his godson. Mor and I chuckled.
Feyre spoke to Cassian: "Don't take it personal, Cass." She said grinning.
"Fuck you, guys. Fuck you."
"You have to wait 70 more days until you can, my friend." She said, her smile fading while looking at me. I stroke her shield comfortingly. I can wait 70 days, Feyre darling. She smiled a bit.
Feyre helped Cassian clean his face. And gave him new clothes.

We went to Az. He was showing Nix his shadows again. He was so relaxed everytime he was with Az. The shadows calmed him down. "Why is he so mean to me, but an angel to Az?" Cass asked, jealous, hurt. "I don't know Cass. But at least you have stories to tell him, when he asks about his time as a baby." Feyre said lovingly. Cass was smiling again.
And they just stood there again, watching how Az his shadows were playing with Nix.