Teaching Fulton to skate

The next day, my dad, Liam, and I were on our way to practice when all of sudden a hockey puck came out of nowhere and smashed into the window. It scared me because I wasn't ready for the puck to come flying. It was Fulton who shot the puck at us. My dad got out of the car and chased Fulton while Fulton ran but he wasn't fast enough. I got out of the car and ran over to them kind of impressed because he shot that puck really hard. 

"Did you shoot that puck?"

"Look it was an accident alright!" Fulton screamed with worry in his eyes

"Forget the window, let's talk about your shot. That was amazing, have you ever hit the net?"

"Yeah, 1 out of 5"

"Why don't you come play for our hockey team, I've seen you at the games" I said excitedly. Fulton looked down at me cause he's taller than me with confusion in his eyes

"I can't"

"Why? To violent for you?" My dad asked as I sniffed at his words

"I'm mean I really can't you moron, I don't know how to skate" and whip that I saw my dads eyes light up. His eyes do that when he gets an idea, and their always a good idea. Well most of them are good ideas but their were a few that weren't good but those, we don't talk about. 

*time skip*

I was getting the team while my dad was trying to convince Fulton to trust him. Right now we had Charlie, Jesse, Terry, Goldberg, Averman, Connie, and Guy. We were on our way to go get Peter cause he loved the furthest away from everyone. 

We got to Peters house and started banging on the door. A women opened the door which I assumed was his mother. 

"Hello Mrs. Mark, we are here to get Peter for what you could call practice" I happily said

Soon after that Peter came downstairs with his hockey gear and roller skating gear. 

"Your not going to need your hockey gear" Charlie said right next to me. 

*bigger time skip*

We were at the mall and my dad and Fulton were getting Fulton gear so we could teach him how to skate. He had a lot of pads on cause he wasn't sure about this. We all started to skate around the mall while Fulton kept crashing into things. It took a little while but Fulton started to get the hang of it. We were all having a blast weaving in and out of people's way. This was probably the most fun I've ever had and that's thanks to my dad getting the DUI.