Hockey practice

After I got home, I walked into my room and took a shower. I listened to music while showering because that's what I do. After I showered I went down stairs and saw my dad cooking. It smelt like Shepard's pie which is my favorite. (If you don't know what Shepard's pie is, it's mushrooms,sausage, and cream and mushroom soup mixed then mashed potatoes and cheese on the top) "Hey dad" I said while taking a seat at the counter. "Hey sweetie, ready to talk?" I shook my head while I looked at him. "My community service is coaching district-5 hockey team. I don't know how well they play so I was wondering if you wanted to join the team? You'll be able to play just as much as the other kids." A big smile plastered across my face. I ran to my dad and hugged him tight. "I'll take that as a yes then" he says while chuckling.
—————the next day, it's Saturday——————
I got up and changed into sweats, a tank top, a black hoodie, and my Nike's. I put my skates in a drawstring bag and I put my phone in my pocket and put on my Apple Watch. We walked outside and got in the car. My dad had a driver now since he didn't have his license anymore. We got to the rink and saw a bunch of kids skating around and falling over each other. "Drive out onto the ice" I heard my dad say to the driver. I looked at my dad like he was crazy. We pulled out onto the ice and about halfway out we stopped.

My dad and I both got out to see the group of kid staring at us like we just committed a crime. "Yo man, you obviously in the wrong hood. This is my dominion. I'm feeling generous today and gonna let you get your sorry vanilla booty outta here" one of the kids says.

After a long decision and them thinking my dad was gonna shoot them for some reason we finally gotta play. I changed into my skates and went to join them. I skated over to the only girl on the team and decided to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Ivy, the coaches daughter and newest member on the team" I stick my hand out which she gladly took. "I'm Connie, you seem nice. The boys are a bit tough around the edges but when you get to know them, their all really great people" Connie says with a welcoming smile.

I got to meet all of the guys and they did seem kinda nice. We scrimmaged for a little bit until the goalie which I had just learned to be Goldberg decided to jump on the car. Everyone followed in his footsteps and jumped on the car as well. Soon after everyone got off of the car, they all pulled in the car so I decided to go to.

Connie started to chant 'We want a ride' over and over again. The driver threatened to kill one of us to get a point across. My dad obviously said no and said to take us on a ride. We started to go when a lady went running out on the ice. "Aww man, it's my mom. And she looks pissed!" Charlie said looking upset and my dad pushed him down.

Charlie's mom pulled us all out of the car and started yelling at my dad. "Sorry my mom ruined the fun guys. Coach, are you gonna be at the game tomorrow?" My dad answered with a stupid answer and everyone left.

Soon my dad and I went home and I went to bed cause I was tired.