𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

Partner: No one (from what could be seen)

Occupation: Princess of the American Mafia

What interested me the most was the images. I wanted to see this girl.

Images:

I clicked and was disappointed to only see images of her back. What the fuck am I supposed to do with pictures of her back? Sell them? This didn't help at all. I rolled my eyes and saw that we had arrived.

I got out and walked to the door my guard and assistant behind me. I opened the door and no one was in sight.

My assistant was quick to look around.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I was looking for some of the best suits here so I could show them to you, sir." A woman coming from the back of the store explained. I inspected the place. It looked nice and expensive. Someone cleared their throat and I quickly saw the woman shifting on her feet. She looked like she was in her late 40's.

"Well, show me the best suits...." I looked at her name tag. "Matilda"

"Right away sir, if you could just follow me this way." I nodded and started following Matilda. We got to a room full of suits. They looked pretty basic but one at the end of the rack almost hidden stuck out to me. The suit looked royal and screamed power.

"Perfect. I want that one." All three, my guard, assistant, and Matilda looked at the suit.

"Good choice sir! Yesterday a beautiful lady chose a dress that would match this suit perfectly." she chirped.

I didn't pay any attention, to be honest, I just hummed.

"The total is $47,000.00. Cash or credit?"

"Credit" I handed her my credit card and she swiped it and I put my pin number in. Once the suit was in a bag I left the store and got inside the car.

"Benjamin, go straight home." I ordered and only received a nod. My head was against the back of the seat and closed my eyes. Everything needed to be perfect for tomorrow, nothing could go wrong.

I felt my body almost giving in to the darkness but then I heard my phone. Fuck.

"What the fuck is the problem?" I answered

"Sorry boss. Just wanted to tell you sir that the group is ready." Alexander apologized

"Ok, I am almost at the house. I need you and the guys to set up the meeting room. We are going to have a meeting to go through everything. I'll call my father and ask him to join us. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

I hung up and looked for my father's contact.

"Hello son"

"Father, the team and I are going to have a meeting at my house to go through the plan for tomorrow. I called to see if you wanted to join the meeting?" I went straight to the point. There is no time for greeting or explanations.

"No son. I trust you. Just make sure everything is perfect and be one step ahead."

"Will do, goodbye." Once the call was finished we arrived at the house. I got out of the car and walked to the front door.

"Welcome home sir. They are waiting outside your office." Emma greeted

I walked up the stairs to my office and once I got there I saw Alexander, Marco, and Lewis all waiting outside my office. They heard my footsteps and quickly fixed themselves and stood up straight.

I opened my office door and sat on the chair behind my desk while the rest of them sat either on the other chairs that surrounded the other table or on the sofa.

"As everyone knows tomorrow is an important day for the mafia. I want to know if everything is set for tomorrow, if there are any questions or stuff you guys need to tell me." I started

"As of now, everything is set, boss. The only question we all have is if we are going to strike at the ball at any time? Are we supposed to wait for your signal, are we going to strike at all?" Marco questioned, frowning a bit.

"Good questions Marco and no, if it's not necessary we don't strike. Tomorrow I want to get close to the girl and I'll achieve that by not being obvious and striking. Now if any of you see something suspicious you inform me and from there I'll give you guys the command to strike." I looked at all of them. "Did I answer your questions?"

"Yes boss" Marco responded

"Okay, now I need you all to report me on the latest shipments that we had with the Mexican Mafia."

~

~

~

"So that means the deal with the Russo's is not worth it and we will actually end up losing money to them in the future. I want one of you to decline the offer, if they keep persisting we handle it another way. In the meantime, I want you Lewis, to keep an eye on them and report anything that seems out of the ordinary to you." Lewis nodded once I finished explaining.

We got to go over other work problems that didn't involve the ball. We were packed on deals and shipments.

"Okay if that is all you guys can leave and have the rest of the day free. I want you all to be set for tomorrow." I dismissed

One by one all of them left and I got ready to work some more. I called one of the maids and asked them to bring me a cup of black coffee so I could stay awake.

Well, this is it for today guys

Well, this is it for today guys. Thank you all for the recent support and love shown. Follow me on my insta if you guys wanna see some sneak peeks, when I update, edits and you might get the chance to choose stuff for the story.
~~~

Question of the day:

Favorite Tv show?

Answer:

TVD or Miraculous  (also team Delena and Adrinette/Ladynoir)

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
LOVE YALL
liz❤︎