21𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

Start from the beginning

Due to the quickness of the incident, Lazer shoot the Dimention Machine so it went crazy and had sparks.

The sparks of the machine grew so strong that everyone ran because they thought it was going to explode.

"Lazer! Why did you do that! You can't accept that you lost ?!"

"Zoidus! I must be the winner of the battle!"

"How can we stop that now?!"

The sparks or electricity continued to rise around the Dimention Machine until it produced a ball of sparks that seemed to cover the Dimention Machine.

At that time, only Zoidus and Lazer were standing in front of the defected Dimention Machine while they were still heating up.

Zoidus, on the other hand, saw that they looked delicate in their position, so he told Lazer.

The two of them left and ran away but unexpectedly, they were suddenly pulled by a very strong magnet towards the Dimention Machine.

They were pulled so they just shouted on their situation.

That spark ball surrounding the dimention machine automatically creates a portal to another dimention or another world.

After they unexpectedly entered a strange dimention they actually lost consciousness.

On the other hand, Zoidus's Dimention Machine did not explode but people saw that it no longer worked.

In that incident, Zoidus and Lazer allegedly saw something suck it when they were leaving but it was too late for them to do that.

So, everyone is worried about Zoidus and Lazer's current situation.

.....

After several minutes the two gradually regained consciousness and after they opened their eyes they were surrounded by things that were moving and talking.

To make this two young man would not be afraid of them, their leader immediately introduced himself to their place.

"Yo! Welcome to the Fantasy World of Things! Don't worry, we're not biting!"

Then their leader said the thing they danced and sang.

They did that because for the last 1000 years they have had a visitor like them.

So they all had fun.

"Hey! Lazer! Are we dead yet?"

"Maybe! I don't know what's going on."

Their festivities continued but everyone stopped asking Zoidus why they were dancing.

Their leader immediately said that they were dancing because they had once again had a guest person in their world who would take many years.

Zoidus also asked who he was so he introduced himself in which he is Chief Cellphone.

He was quick to communicate with his neighbor.

They also said that their leader doesn't know why Lazer and Zoidus went to their world but they are happy because they miss someone visiting their world again.

Lazer immediately asked who was the person in which he last to visit their place.

He said that he is Mr. Zoidus E. Lazer.