Prologue

Tom Riddle..

He is mean, he is cruel but most of all, he is very intimidating... you best stay clear of him.

If you don't-

RIIINNGG RIIINNNG RIIINNNG

My eyes quickly snapped open allowing me to get my breath back. I sat up quickly switching my alarm (that was made with magic) off. My bed sheets were drenched in sweat, making me feel disgusted.

The same dream. Again.

This is getting out of hand, I sighed inwardly then hopped out of bed walking tiredly towards the bathroom.

After I had gotten ready I flung my bag over my shoulder and hurried over to the great hall. As I entered my eyes scanned the hall looking for my friends. A smile spread across my face, seeing them arguing amongst each other.

They always did that, it was hilarious :'D

"Good morning you two!" I giggled sitting down next to my friend Julian. They quickly turned their attention towards me.

"Morning Alice" Julian smiled. "How did you sleep?" Stacy asked, concern shown on her face.

My dream began to circle through my mind causing me to breath uneasily, "it was great."

Liar. my conscience mocked.

Julian raised his eyebrow not believing my answer, "It was the same dream again, wasn't it?"

Looking down at my hand, I nodded slowly. Before any of them could continue with their questioning, Professor Dippet's voice boomed across the great hall.

Everyone silently turned their attention towards him. Smiles appearing on their faces.

"Good morning students" He smiled warmly, "today is your first day of classes. I wish you all the very best. Make sure to listen to your teachers and remember that every day counts" Teachers sitting next to him nodded in agreement. Oh how I love my father, he was always so nice to students.

The only person I know that hates him is-

Tom Riddle.

Right then, I felt someone's eyes piercing through me. Looking over my shoulder I smiled slightly seeing who it was.

Tom gave me a slight smile making sure none of his friends had seen.

A Slytherin even smiling at a Griffindor student was not something that people would usually expect. Besides, his 'friends' were very judgemental about things like this. I absolutely hated them.

After eating our breakfast everyone strode to their classes.

My first class, like every wednesday morning was potions. And yes, I have this class with Tom. Which makes it all the more better.

Shit I'm late!, I mentally slapped myself running to my classroom and stopped at the door.

Professor Slughorn had his back turned towards the class. Quickly, I took this opportunity to sneak past and get into my seat.

Tom chuckled quietly as I sat next to him letting out a sigh.

"Late, yet again" He breathed not bothering to look at me. Oh please just because I was late yesterday... and the day before that...- I hate when he's right.

I reached into my bag taking out my notebook and writing some key bits of information. Feeling Tom's eyes studying me for a while, I turned my head to look at him, raising my eyebrow.

"What?" I slightly tilted my head to the side. His eyes softened and he gave me a small smile.

"Nothing, you just look...different?" His words came out like a question.

"Well thank you very much" I smiled shaking my head and continued with my notes.

During the rest of the lesson me and Tom began to mess around. Telling jokes, mocking each other in a funny way, even trying to get each other into trouble at some point!

I was really good friends with Tom, but of course not many people knew this. And some, like miss shit head Parkinson, were never willing to accept it. All she did was chase after Tom. Although I never had to because if I did he would be running in the opposit direction as me leading us to each other.

Oh and if you haven't noticed by now ... I do have a crush on Tom. But I would never tell him! That would ruin everything- actually my dreams would probably ruin everything before I could.

They were driving me insane.

I won't let them become reality...

I won't...

I won't...

I won't....