ANGEL PRIN

The rule of 'The Great Royal Palace' began when it welcome the sun and its golden rays light up the unbridged city, without banging the doors and windows of the house, the rays of the sun-filled up in every nook and cranny of the city and never a one could conceal from it, may be concealed on the jet black.

    The congregation started up with the new position and with a new person on the royal chairs. As what the Little Prince saw on his 'Music Land', he became the member of The Great Royal Palace congregation and was in a snazzy silk dress. Another royal chair for Omicrown, who could now clearly see, could perch on the royal chair and also with the freed carapace. The time moved post – haste, which turned the morning into good afternoon; good afternoon into good evening twilight; great evening twilight into night.

     The ceremony incessant with a grand banquet at the palace with the new experience with new people and it commenced with the prayer of 'Thanks to god'. Jack was in jubilation to had supper with his family and people but yearning for Mittu. But he was matured enough to understand that he won't come because he was 'Rest in peace'. A reflection of rays on his face distracted his gloomy mood and diverted on the red hearted stone which was again replaced on the throne but the incantation protecting the stone "only king could touch the stone". It         emanated a question how the stone got more power and what was the power and also why Mr.Riddles tried to conquer this stone for becoming immortal. What was the specialty of the red hearted stone and why it was at the throne not at the protected place? He was so muddled, so he probed to his father, Muubin Leonet Henry. He enunciated "Jack don't overthink while eating it may blemished your health". The supper got over.

    Little Prince passed some hours with his friend Jack, on talking about how he got out from the pendant and how he annihilated Mr. Riddles, then they off to their bed. Jack went to his bed, abruptly pummel beyond the door. He opened the door it was his parents he was such fervor about the time that he was gone to spend with his parents. His father Leonet said "Jack, I want to tell you a secret story about the red hearted diamond and I am unable to tell this story in ante of others because it's a great big secret". Jack hark to the secret with fervent.

   His father said once upon a time there was a place called 'Angel Prin'. This was a place where fairies were there and this was an amazing place with all auspicious prosperous it was like a paradise. All the girls in this city have an Angel Prin symbol on the wrist of left hand and boys at the right hand and the color of the symbol would change according to their feelings. This fairies had a white crystal ring on the pinkie finger. This crystal would be white when they were with a good and true thriving heart if their malignity, malicious and bad intentions, the white crystal would be changed into pitch-black.

    There was a tremendous blue rhombus diamond in the Angel Prin. It gave powers to the unabridged fairies lived in that city and this stone was tutelage by the 'Radiant vant' dynasty and they were the emperor of that city.

   Many warlocks tried to conquer the stone but failed. An Omnipotent warlock with eyebrow slit at the right side and also with the red eyes. He coalescence all the evil power into a single dark evil warlock and he annexed many demons and created a big demons swarm for the battle against 'Angel Prin'. A battle began amidst demons and fairies to conquer the stone was a nation of demons and to tutelage the stone was a nation of fairies. The demons trounced the Angel prin. A princess of Angel Prin tried to rescue the blue rhombus diamond because if the demons conquer the stone, then the evil powers demolish the entire sacred powers and turn the world under the control of demons.

     After they won in the battle the blue rhombus diamond was mutated into dark black rising up from the down, Princess with some others gave their integral powers to the blue diamond to evade becoming black. Many people were dying and some were at the extremes at death's door. The black came to the midst of the diamond as well as many peoples were continuously died. Now nature was also accompanied with the princess; the speaking tree; the moving flowers; potent fairies; they all sacrificed their powers to prevent the stone by standing entrench the stone and pressing the stone by their both hands.

    The majority of the diamond was mutated into black. Instantaneous the blue diamond blast into three fragmented parts. Many of them died by that vibration and the princess was flung by the bursting out vibration. The pieces changed into red after it fragmented and hurl in divergent places. The first piece was in Bald Philippine, the second piece was affixed on the throne of the king and the third piece was still unknown. If they affixed the first two pieces of red stone, it mutation into purple and gave them the power to control the It's Me and Main city. The warlock conquered the first fragmented piece at the 'Bald philippine.' Jack, we want to firm the body and make the heart steadfast for upcoming consequences because they must came back with new tactics.

  There was a big cascades in the Finner forest on It's Me there I saw a girl with Angel Prin symbol on her left hand. The symbol color changed in obedience with the feeling when I saw the symbol was in golden color, which symbolizes the triumph over the demons on protecting the stone but not the 'Angel Prin'. She was with some laceration, even couldn't fly and there was red hearted stone nearer to her. I took the stone and brought her to The Great Royal Palace for the treatment. After the treatment, all was normal exclude her wings. She lost the capability of flying. So she wrapped her wings as a gown. Later I married her. Jack was startled because that was his mother and also a princess of fairies in Angel Prin. Jack said to his mother "Even though you were not a princess fairy, you're always princess for your Jack, mom; because you are my mother" and caressed the cheek. He slept on her lap, which was a place of love, mother lap.

 He slept on her lap, which was a place of love, mother lap