PHENICKS FENESTRIO

They both enrolled into It's Me. When Jack entered into It's Me something sprang to his mind. It was the king and queen painting, he ignored like past. Their faces lit up when they saw Little Prince. He came to them and all the things were prior to. He greeted them. Jack asked him to accompany him during the sightseeing around It's Me. He also acceded and took them to the 'Phenicks Fenestrio' which was explained on his antecedent visit.

   They reached the 'Phenicks Fenestrio' they saw the two pillars carrying a name of school. This Gothic pillars were jam-packed with the gorgeous gemstones. Jack was astounded by the Gothic pillars because it was buoyant on the air. The school 'Phenicks Fenestrio' had five onion dome, which was red, blue, green, black and yellow. They entered into the school. There was a big royal table in that the book was kept on the worktop of the table. When they opened the book, there were only five pages red, green, blue and black and the last page had the collages of all four and it had charming rainbow coverage. There were five distinct colors of ink bottle with the quill pen, associated with the colors of pages in the book.

    Little Prince told Jack to write his name on his beloved page. Jack took the fourth page. It was Green Woods and he wrote his name on that page with the appropriate color of the page. Suddenly Jack became smaller and having two dragonfly wings. He just commenced to fly. There was a big spiral appeared from the page. Little Prince told him to set foot on the spiral and also told Mittu to do the same. They whirled into the spiral and all they entered into the 'Green Woods'. All their fineries became green. There were flowers and trees throughout the place and they were colossal. Little Prince went inside the ovary of peony flower. They also followed him and they all entered into the ovary of the peony, the ovary handed down them to the stem.

    All the tutees were flourished inside the stem. It was a place for manufacturing the perfumes from shrubs. It's a section of making perfumes, they emerged out from the peony. Every stem had doors and windows Little Prince told them to follow him. He went to abrobdingnagian red attenboroughii pitcher plant, instantaneously all door and windows had been opened from all flowers and also the tutees came out from the flowers. All the tutees were bustled and they all vanished somewhere. Little Prince said that "All the flowers would go to sleep at 6:00 PM". Mittu asked where they vanished. Little Prince told them to look up.

  There were many bumblebee bubbles. It was all pellucid bubbles with rainbow shades and there were verdant beds inside it. All they were the chamber of tutees and workers. At once, the place covered by ebony petals were auto closed and all the flowers were assembled into buds. The place was engulfed by insects all the tutees and workers started to bloom their voice "up, up" All the insects got together in a line and produce a light, fireflies produce a light, bees started music, air making the tree dancing. All they had a Whale of a time in the 'Knight Flyter' party. I was an extravagant party.

 They now entered into pitcher plant, they glimpsed because a white light dropped on them all they gazed up. It was moon light. The moon just affixed on the peristome in pitcher plant. Little Prince told it's a way to go to 'Rainbow stade', it was a mammoth amphitheater. They contested the game once in six years between two teams. They all entered into the tendril of pitcher it let them to the Rainbow stade. Today it was a game between Green Woods and blue moons. But the great astonish was Jack and Little Prince were participated on behalf of Green Woods. All the teams had mustered up in the amphitheater in Rainbow stade. The amphitheater was filled up with the colorful and delighted voice.