JUTS DAZZLER

Game: In each team, there should be seven players. These fourteen players have to get kinsfoke with a lion's body, the sting of a scorpion and with the bellicose wings and having sun logo on its forehead. There were only five kinsfoke. Other five of finsfoke with the body of Black Panther, the sting of a scorpion and with the bellicose wings and having moon logo on its forehead. Out of fourteen only ten-player would get fokes to ride and other four-player who didn't get their fokes they would be eliminated from the game, Juts Dazzler. First: These kinsfoke and finsfoke have a single globule of venom on its sting as well as each player in the team had sealed (emblem) of their team on a clayey surface. As the players enter the amphitheater, the kinsfoke and finsfoke were freed up from the cage. The players should get a sting on the seal. Every seal had their team logo on a clayey surface. The venom should inject into their sealed; it became dazzle on their team color. As the sealed dazzle, then the bellicose beast came into the player's control.

      Then the sealed was automatically attached to their chest and it would work as a dazzle intercept and bulwark shield for the players. If the clayey seal shield break, then the dazzle offed, and they would be eliminated. As the venom injected into the sealed the logo of sun and moon on the forehead of kinsfoke and Finsfoke would be luminosity. After bringing them to the control, the players wanted to ride off on the Fokes.

         Second: After bringing the beast to control, the players should fly to 'Finner Forest' in It's Me, which was in the north of It's Me. There was a finner Tower on the core of Finner Forest. The player's destination was at the crown of the tower. There was an incantation around the tower. The player wanted to reach the crown of the tower. As the players started to fly to the top, the sorcery started doing their work. The tower was too loftiest as it wrap the whole It's Me city. There was a three sorcery stage on the Finner tower.

         The first stage could easily be crossed by all the players and scurried to the middle of the tower. Middle-stage, there would be further snowballs fell on the middle stage of the tower. If the snowball fell on the players, they would be frozen for ten minutes. So, the players should be heedful because if the snowball with blue fire fell on them, it would be late to their destination and might be a lost on the game 'Juts dazzler'.

        After the great wrestle, the players wanted to move to the final stage.

       In the final stage, there would be a fell of colossal and aggressive fire ball fell. If it fell on the players, they would be brought down to the tower. The players want to overcome the final stage and move to the crown of the Tower.

     Third: For the players who reached the tower's crown, there would be a vacant white flag. The player wants to remove their bulwark shield and want to trace their emblem on the vacant flag. A player who sealed the trace was proclaimed as the winner.

    Rules: The sealed should not break while injecting; out of fourteen, only ten players could participate depend upon the speed of injecting the venom on the seal; after they controlled, they wanted to ride on the beast. Once they ride, they should not get out of it; only they should get out of it when they reached the crown of the tower.

 Once they ride, they should not get out of it; only they should get out of it when they reached the crown of the tower