Honeymoon part :1

Sebastian's POV :

The  third day of our honeymoon I was horny as shit. While Claude was cooking breakfast I was laying in bed tightly griping the crotch of my pajama pants. I had been in heat ever since we first got here, at our beach house with private beach . Jackie was with my Hannah for the two weeks that our honeymoon took up . I couldn't take it anymore .I pulled down my pants and boxers , freeing my rock hard erection. I let out a small sigh  in relief, I lightly grasp my shaft pumping it up and down slowly . I had only masturbate a handful of times , so this felling was a bit strange to me. I started to gain speed and even quietly moaning. " Nhg~ Claude~" .  I moaned out . I heard footsteps coming up the stairs . Next thing I know I see the door knob turning. ' oh shit , I'm screwed'. I said mentally panicking.

Claude's POV :

I was cooking breakfast when I heard my lover moaning my name from upstairs. 'naughty naughty boy' I thought shaking my head. I placed the food on a tray and carried it upstairs to my love . I started to open the door only to find sebastian pants down masturbating. He looked at me his face flushed a bright red from embarrassment. " C-claude I'm sorry I-I. " " It's alright love it's only natural. Would you like my help ?" I said sitting the tray down and climbing on top of him .  He nodded , I took this and ran with it . I kiss him licking his bottom lip . He opened his mouth I insert my long slender tounge enjoying the taste of him. I pull away and start to leave little love bites and kisses down his neck and chest as I unbutton his shirt (* cough **cough*  Claude's shirt ) . I pin his hands above his head , bit down on his shoulder licking the blood from wound coating it in saliva. I set my glasses on the night table .  " Are you ready, darling ~"

_______________________________________
Sebastian's POV :

" Are you ready , darling~" .  Claude asked slipping off his pants and underwear  mine were already off , since I was masterbating. " Yes , fuck me so hard I won't be able to leave bed for a day. " I pleaded . He immediately slammed his 11 inch cock into my tight ass. " Ah claude ~"  " shhhhh , just relax . I think you know that by now. " I nodded giving him the go ahead to move he started thrusting slowly at first then since I was scream moaning the words ' Harder' 'faster' . He picked up the pace . Thrusting faster, harder, deeper, I grabbed on to his shoulders and dug my nails into his back leaving long bleeding gashes. I knew he loves it when I do this, because he always throws his head back and groans .

Our ' fun time ' continued until noon when Hannah and Jackie came back to the beach house from the beach . Jackie called for us . Claude changed my breakfast for lunch . I sat in bed as Jackie showed us the shells she and her auntie Hannah found on the beach this morning . When she showed us a large blood red piece of sea glass. I decided to add it to the picture frame I was making . It was meant to house a family photo and this is the final piece.