Jimin: I told you don't make me angry.

My tears started to fall from my eyes as I couldn't control them. Then he get up and was about to walk upstairs but I shouted.

Yn: PARK JIMIN!!!!!!

He looked at me and I said with my teary eyes.

Yn: I HATE YOU!! I FCKING HATE YOU AND YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS NOT NOW BUT ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND THAT DAY YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT LOVE MEANS!!!!
Jimin : Whatever.

He just rolled his eyes and went to his bedroom. I stand up and started to clean the mess that he created. I said while crying and cleaning.

Yn: I sw-wear to G-God Jimin, y-you're g-gonna re-egrt every-ything *sob*

Suddenly I felt a cut in my finger.

Yn: Ouch!

A piece of glass hurt me. Blood was coming out of my finger. My hand was shaking. But still I didn't bandaged it because first of all I wanna clean this mess..... After some time I cleaned the mess and threw it in the dustbin. And then I directly rush to the guest room . I quickly shut the door loud and finally burst out crying.

Yn: Why my life is a hell why? Why does this world doesn't like me? Why all the problems in this world only I have to suffer why? Don't I have the right and freedom to live just like other people?

I started to find the first aid box. And luckily it was on the drawer. I quickly take it out because blood was flowing both from my lips and finger. I sat on the bed and put the ointment in my fingers.

Yn: Ouch!

It hurts so much. But I managed to bandage it. After I was done with my finger I went to the mirror with the ointment and looked at the mirror analysing my lips which were covered with blood. I slowly opened the tip of it and slowly put some cream in my lips. I brush my fingers on my lips so that no one can see it. After I was done I went to bathroom to take a shower to clean all my bruises. But ..

Yn: My clothes are at his bedroom. Ugh!

I slowly opened the door and went to the bedroom. I make sure that Jimin was not there in the room. I peeked inside the room and luckily no one was there so I took the advantage and came inside. I heard water falling from the bathroom.

Yn: I think he's in the bathroom.

I quickly opened the wardrobe and started finding for my clothes. Luckily I found a crop top and three quarter jeans. I closed the door and was about to go but I felt a pair of hands on my wrist. Suddenly I got pulled and my back hit a bare body with abs on it. I widened my eyes but got the courage to look at the person. And he was nobody other than Jimin. I quickly looked forward and shut my eyes. He slowly pushes his hand through my belly and put his chin in my right shoulder. Then he said in his cute baby voice.

Jimin: I am sorry my baby mochi. I shouldn't have hurt you. You know I can't control myself when I am angry so I hurt my love ones also so I very sorry for what I did my mochi.

I looked at him who was pouting in the cutest manner. He looked at me. I couldn't help but smile. Then I pecked his lips and said.

Yn : I understand don't worry I am not mad at you.

He smiled and said.

Jimin: I am such a jerk that I hurt an angel.

I am smile and look forward and said.

Yn: You look so cute when you're pouting but also hot and sexy when you're shirtless.
Jimin: Hehe.

Then he kissed me in my temple and then kisses me in my neck. I slowly closed my eyes and bend my neck so that I can feel his kisses. Then he turned me around and pinned me against the wardrobe. He came closer to me. I can feel his hot breath. I looked at my lips and licked his lips. Then he attached his lips into mine in the gentle manner. I kissed him back loving this feeling. After some minutes we pulled out because of the lack of air. Then he looked at me and said.

Jimin: I wanna do "that" thing but my boner isn't awake so let's cuddle.
Yn: Yeah sure but I wanna take a shower.
Jimin: Sure why not.
Yn: Thanks I will be back in few minutes.

He smiled and I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After some time I came back. I took the hair dryer and dried my hair. But Jimin said.

Jimin: Baby you look beautiful in your wet hair.
Yn: Hehe but I wanna dry it.
Jimin: Wait let me do it.

He came to me and started drying my hair and yeah of course he sometimes kiss my temple. After we were done Jimin said .

Jimin: Now I want cuddles.
Yn: Yeah me too.

And he carried me to bed and slept while cuddling but this time I was on top of him because I love this position. And we both slept while cuddling.

So this was my 11th chapter of Obsession. I hope you all will like it. So some of you said to me that why I always reply to every comments. So for them those who asked me, my answer is that I love replying to everyone of you. The way you write the beautiful comments give me strength to write more chapters. I know many of you don't like when comments use to come daily but you know I love replying all of you. Hehe. If any mistakes are there please ignore it and also comment down how you liked it and don't be a silent reader Hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all 💜💜💕💕