c113 - Tournament - Finals Part 8

The Tournament only had two days left.Today is the last climax, all that is left is tomorrow's final match.The final match will be held in the morning, while a showing of the inside of the Dungeon is planned for the afternoon.However, even though this Coloseum was built to be as strong as possible. Traces of destruction can still be seen in some parts of the arena.Although they didn't conduct any temporary repairs for the match effect, to reach this degree of damage in just a few days, the matches were fiercer than expected.Oh well, as long as it doesn't affect the spectator's seats it's good.It's unexpected, but in case of a big problem occuring, we thoroughly set up a barrier.Well, another unexpected thing is the overwhelming popularity of Souka and Milim.Especially Milim.
Though she only took the position of anouncer for one day, it seems she has acquired a deeply rooted fan base.Amongst the nobles and the adventurers, and even the influential monsters of the Jura Great Forest, she acquired tremendous popularity.Oh well, it's simply because they don't know her true nature, they cheerfully shouted things like『Milim-Cha~n!!』or『MI・LI・M・SAMA~~!!』.It's interesting that for some reason they called Souka without any honorific, while there's no one that called Milim without an honorific.Is it because of the AuraHaki that she exudes? Is that the cause?Oh well, it's Milim after all.It wouldn't be a surprise even if it was.

Today two matches will be held in the morning, while in the afternoon there will be a match to decide 3rd place.
Concerning the fatigue, the first match is more advantageous, but that isn't a good excuse.

I'm looking forward to the battles from today's matches, so do your best everyone.Well, it's almost time for today's first match to begin.The thirteenth match....... Benimaru vs Gobuta

In contrast to the nervous Gobuta, Benimaru is calm.
By the way, I conveyed a message to Gobuta that he can only summon Ranga in a fight.That, Gobuta is being recognized as the superior of Ranga, makes me concerned about the match.In this match, Gobuta is the leading actor till the end.『Begin!!』(Souka & Milim)

With the harmonious shouts of Milim and Souka.Today's first match began.「Uooooo, I will do it-ssu!」(Gobuta)

So, Gobuta charged like yesterday.

I thought that it was useless, and just like I thought, Benimaru dodged it and sent a kick.「Umu! As expected, Gobuta is no match for Benimaru!You better quick summon the Doggy[1] (Ranga)!」(Milim)

Without hiding anything, Milim gave out her adviceorder.「Otto, as expected the difference in their face is too great!?Contestant Gobuta cannot do anything to Contestant Benimaru~!」(Souka)

Souka's subjective live coverage greatly perturbed the heart and mind.Against this announcement, people without confidence in their face will cry.

「Hehe, as expected-ssu........I tried to see how far I could go with my current ability-ssu.However, I'm unable to land any hit-ssu.Please let me use it.Unique Skill『Become my power (Demon Wolf Summon)[2]』 also! "Transform (Demon Wolf Unification)[3]"!!」(Gobuta)

Though Gobuta was on the verge of death because of Benimaru's kick, his injury recovered quickly now.
A distortion occurred in the air, and Ranga was summoned.And then....Ranga wraps Gobuta's body, and the unification between Ranga and Gobuta is done.Gobuta's body seems to have grown larger, with Ranga transforming himself into a Wolf's fur-like armor that covers Gobuta's entire body.Should I say it a humanoid version of Ranga?If I voiced my honest thoughts, it's too good for Gobuta, it's too cool.I thought something like "Damn it! You're just a Gobuta, and yet you can Transform!?".