9

"oh my god zayn that was hilarious"  I giggled loudly while zayn chuckled at me shaking his head,

"What?" I asked and he shook his head saying, "you're too cute you know that" he smiled making me smile and nod, "I've got that many times" I wink at him and he winked back, "not from as handsome man as I am hmm?" I looked around keeping a serious face, "actually I have" his face dropped making me bust laughing, "oh my god zayn I was just kidding, you're the most handsome guy I met" he smiled nodding, "and it should stay that way only" I hummed.

"Um...about harry, don't worry about him louis, he just doesn't know what he's doing and" he grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles says, "who he's hurting" I smiled sadly before I could say anything my phone rang, and I looked the id, speaking of devil.

"What?" I said coldly and harry chuckled, "what happened baby? Bad day?" Why is he acting so sweet? "actually no, I'm out with my date so don't disturb me" I didn't hear anything back so I assumed he hang up but than he said, "dad wants to meet you get home in 10" with that without hearing my response he hung up.

"What happened?" Zayns asks worriedly, "dad wants me home" I said sadly cause I was enjoying my night with zayn.

"Don't worry darling, next time I'll take you to the flower park" I grinned at him and nodded, "sure"

"Lemme drop you" and I didn't refuse.

•••

"Hello dad" louis smiles at his father-in-law, who sat next to his husband who looked at glaring at louis when his father was looking at louis, his dad was there that's why he was sweet talking.

"Louis my boy, how did you find your office?" Desmond asks motioning for louis to sit and louis sat next to harry a little further but harry pulled his hand making him sit on his lap,

"Hi baby" harry kissed his cheeks and louis tried hard not to blush, keyword tried.

"Hi harry, and yes dad, zayn did a great job, I really liked my office he's amazing, very creative" harry tensed when his husband babbles about how great zayn did his job in front of his father, but Desmond didn't find anything wrong.

"That's great, you loved your work place" louis nodded looking at his lap where harry' hand was resting on his thighs,

"So I called you here to inform you, i got a call from Gemma this morning she has some news to tell us, she wants all of us to be there by evening so hope you both aren't busy hmm?" Louis immediately shook his head, "no dad, I didn't get to meet gemma on my wedding, she got sick and left early, I'm excited to meet her" louis could hear harry groan softly but didn't feel bad.

"Perfect so get ready we'll be back at night so you both have work tomorrow" with that des left the room to get ready himself while Anne was already getting ready,

As soon as des was out of room louis was on the floor, harry pushed him off his lap standing up and dusting his lap,

"What the fuck harry!" Louis whimpers rubbing his sore bum, "what? You think I like the way your huge ass weight on my laps?" Harry scoffs and Louis smirks, "so my ass is huge! I'll take that as a compliment" harry was more angry at the blue eyed boy now.

Louis crossed his arms smirking and harry stretch his arm to run his fingers through his long hair which cause louis to flinch because he thought harry might slap him, harry frowns and says "you think I'm that kind of person?" Harry asks clearly very much hurt that louis thinks he would hit him, this caused louis to smirk, "yeah after what you made me see at your office, you can do anything to hurt me, even if that includes hitting me" with that louis goes upstairs to get ready and harry well he's feeling a slight guilty for his actions but he won't admit it!