XXII -The Alliance-

Start from the beginning

"I see, this will be a good hiding place."

"Here's a house we made. The rooms are not enough so, we need pairs in each room."

After they settled themselves in the place. All of them gathered in the living room.

"Then let's start the meeting." Said Hatzling.

And so they talk about what to do now, their plans and what they desire in the future. The meeting lasted for 3 hours and they were finally able to complete their future plans.

"So, it's decided. After 3 months of training here, we'll meet the FUG to forge an alliance." Said Hatzling.

"But, how are we able to meet with FUG? We don't even know where their headquarters is located." Lyra asked.

"I have some contact with the FUG. I already talked to him."

"You knew someone from FUG?" Cob wondered.

"Yeah, through him i got to know that Bam was alive." Hatzling answered as he took a glance at Khun. "It's like that so, no need to worry. He's one of the higher ups in FUG afterall."

At that time. FUG is also having their own meeting.

At the meeting room.

"I got a text from him and said that he now agree to cooperate."

"But, that guy is an enemy."

"Well, he is before. Have you heard the news about Jahad and Edahn's fight. I heard it was all about his younger brother. That guy, is so overprotective to his brother, you know~ he will not let him die no matter what."

"Are you certain that he will not betray us?"

"Who knows?"

"You-!"

"Don't worry too much. Even if he wants to betray us, he can't."

"What do you mean?"

"His younger brother, Khun Aguero Agnes have someone very precious that is being taken care in here."

"Someone?"

"Yeah, it's our dear little God, 25th Bam. Known us the Slayer Jue Viole Grace. His little brother wouldn't let Viole to be in any harm."

Everyone in the meeting room was surprised and began to think that it might be alright to trust and forge an allience to Hatzling.

"I understand. In the near meeting with them i want you to welcome them here. Jinsung Ha..."

"Roger~"

That night, everyone in the FUG is already asleep except for Bam. He wasn't able to sleep properly as he was still thinking of what Hwaryun said. "I can't be a God if im with him...?" Bam look at the ceiling as he raise his hand as if trying to reach the room's ceiling. "Khun, i... miss you..." He mumbled.

Meanwhile, in the secret place where Khun is. Everyone wasn't able to sleep. Thinking everything that happened in them with in just a day. They felt so tired and even if it's like that they wasn't able to sleep properly at all.

They are left with a lot of questions in their mind. It's overwhelming that it bothered them so much to not be able to sleep.

Having war with King Jahad what will happen to us?

Is it really safe here?

Is FUG going to cooperte with us?

Can we really kill King Jahad?

This questions stayed in their mind the whole night that they wasn't able to sleep at all until morning arrive.

The next day.

Everyone in the secret place began their training and preparations to the coming war on King Jahad. FUG also prepared and laid out their plans. Bam also began his training again to control his power more.

All of them did their best everyday and do everything they can to create a great plan that can work against Jahad. Three months passed by, it is now the day for Hatzling, Khun and others to meet the FUG.

"it's finally the day huh..."

"God, im a little nervous."

"What a coward."

"It's FUG, you know! FUG! that's were the irregular Slayer is!"

"Will you calm down Byro. We're not gonna fight them were gonna talk to them."

"I know... It's just."

"Guys were here..." Said Hatzling as he went out the ship followed by Khun and the rest of them.

"Welcome, Hatzling." A man said as he walk towards them.

"Yeah, im here now Jinsung Ha." Hatzling said as he smiled at him.

Meanwhile at Jahad's palace. Throne room.

"Sir, we haven't found them yet." One of his commanders said.

Jahad frowned as he heard the news. "Useless. Get out of here." He said as he glared at him.

The commander flinched as he felt a chill down his spine. He bowed his head and left the room without looking at Jahad. He felt that if he were to look, he will be dead.

"What a useless bunch." Three months already paseed and they haven't have any clues at all? What a joke. "If it's like this should i just wage a war in FUG? since this all happened because of that Slayer. Killing him will finish everything." Jahad said to himself as he started to laugh.

He clench his fist and smirked. "Yeah, after i kill him everything will be okey. Right? Arlene... You'll soon see your son in hell."

tbc...