Chapter 10: Arrival

Coolest mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere

??: "I heard you burnt up a village while away?"

A short girl walked over to the other as she sat down beside her.

Culprit: "I only did it because they were humans. They think they can tell me what to do?! Hahaha!!! I slaughtered all of them and burnt them all to ashes"

??: "You should be more careful"

Culprit: "Are you saying I have to lower myself to those damn pesky humans?"

??: "I never said such a thing dear~ I'm simply stating that the other 4 will be much VERY angry~"

Culprit: "I'll deal with the main two myself"

??: "Why do I even bother to help if you won't listen? Well, they will all be returning back soon"

Culprit: "Are you the first one here?!"

??: "Yes. I'd say one will be here in 5 days, 2 in a week, the other one likes to take her time so I'd say... a month?"

Culprit: "Why does she always do this? She can never be here in time for our meeting!!!"

She smashes her hand onto the ground, shattering the floor for a few feet at each side.

??: "Careful now, you wouldn't want big sister scolding you~"

Culprit: "Ugh, I hate you"

??: "Yet you always find yourself coming to me for help"

Culprit: "Shut it!! I almost feel like just ravaging another village because of you.. I might just go back"

The two sit down and enjoy their food while they wait for the rest of the group to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rias: "According to the information provided to us by Grayfia, they say that the village was destroyed by one person"

Issei: "One person did all that?"

Riser: "A human?"

Riser picks up a letter that described how some died.

Rias: "Well to be quite honest, saying it's human might be a stretch too"

Riser handed her the letter and analyzed again.

Rias: "The bodies had what look like claws dug into one of the bodies. Some were missing hearts and guts pulled out"

Akeno: "Could it not be an animal?"

Rias: "Unlikely. Most bodies were burnt and there weren't any signs of anything eaten. Also, they say a large footprint was captured"

Asia: "A footprint?"

Riser: "This is why they gave us the operation"

Rias: "A large human footprint with large nails"

Kiba: "A person with claws capable of shredding through flesh and the ability to fire flames. On top of that, it appears they are barefooted and have large nails"

Issei: "So we are looking for a werewolf then?"

Rias: "Could be. We can't rule anything out"

Y/n: "If thou wishes to be taken to the crime scene, I shall take you all there"

Rias: "I say we go. Sona?"

Sona: "I wouldn't be apposed to going. We'd have Mr. Hassan watching over us so I'll know we'll be safe"