.

.

.

The marriage is done finally and the pair smiled wide at the floral shower. Rest of the Pandavas were smirking at the Jyest Kaurava who supposed to be the groom.

Duryodhan would have left long ago only if his mamasree didn't held him back with a tight grip on his wrist.
Karna scowled at the idiotic smile plastered on all Pandavas. In all this both him and Yamika managed to not to even look each other even for accidently.

Balram gulped seeing how happy is Subhadra.... He would have been the reason for her tears if she married the one she didn't love. All thanks to Narayan who saved him from that sin.

Shakuni cleared his throat to start the mess, " Oh putri Subhadra!! My heart is breaking in the thought of this smile of yours has a short live!! "

Subhadra and others paled at the remark. Who will say such words to a bride. Shakuni said instantly, " Oh don't take me wrong!! I just meant you both love so dearly yet have to stay seperated!! "

Balram asks harshly, " Gandhar Raj!! What are you trying to imply?? "

Shakuni snickers, " Truth Mahabali Balram....I said the truth!! No wives of pandavas are allowed in the same city as Drupadakanya!! "

Draupadi looked shakuni with wide eyes and Subhadra felt her heart is dropping at the thought. Arjun gulped now only thinking of it. Other Pandavas looked each other not understanding what's wrong with that....afterall all of their wives are in their own kingdom. Won't Yadavas allow married princess to stay back??

But except them, all else know the fact Balram won't allow any of his sister to treated inferior to any other princesses. Shakuni tsked before saying, " Now I don't think the common wife will leave to her own Kingdom!! "

He smirked....this is just only a start. Each one of them will suffer for insulting his suyodhan....for making his dear Gandhari cry over her son's agony.

Draupadi down casted her eyes slowly not showing her vulnerability to others..

Balram said in finality, " Prince Arjun!! You have to prove your love by taking my sister along with you....As long as am alive I won't allow my sister to left behind and cry over you!!

If you can't take her I will make sure you too are not leaving!! "

Arjun worriedly looked Krishna who shrugs indicating now this is something he have to manage. Yudhishthir spoke," Indraprastha is in preperation of Rajsuya yajna only in hope of Arjun!! "

Balram declared , " Then take my sister to Indraprastha!! "

All became silent and Subhadra looked Arjun expecting him to agree with her brother. Draupadi felt a tear rolling down through her cheek.... she felt alone and know what others expecting from her.....she have to make a sacrifice for them....like always!!

A cold touch on her hand made her look beside and there Yamika stood with a assuring smile. Squeezing her hand softly she said, " It's okay!! No matter what you decide....we will accept your choice!! Am with you Krishna!! "

Draupadi felt more tears streaming....she needed this, sometimes Yamika is like a cute little baby and other times like a responsible mother....just like now.

She took a glance at the bride who crying silently....that girl didn't deserve this. She also saw the delighted expression on Kauravas at the plight of Pandavas.

She declared before the eldest Yadava could burst in anger, " Gates of Indraprastha will be open for Yuvarani Subhadra!! "

All astonished at the decision by hard headed princess of Panchal. She continued, " Subhadra and Yaamii are like my sisters....so am ready to welcome the Yadava princess to our kingdom!! "

Pandavas beamed joyously and Kauravas groaned silently concluding once again their uncle's plan got busted.

Yamika crushed Draupadi in a hug cheering, " You are a gem Krishnaaa! "

Subhadra joined them and they stood like that for sometime. Karna eyes the three and the scowl on his face got bigger. Three most arrogant princesses of Aryavart.....they are better with Pandavas.

Seeing them Kunti realized Draupadi won't stop Yamika too in future when she marry Nakul. That's good!!

Breaking the hug subhadra turned to her sister, " Don't be so happy!! I will come back if you cause any trouble to others!! "

Yamika fell on her sisters chest sobbing in a low voice , " I know you will forget me!! Afterall you got a new sister!! "

Every Yadavas were in tears at the scene and Balram along with Revati separated Yamika from subhadra to console her by their selves. Kunti affectionately held her new daughter in law......

Shakuni tsked loud earning everyone's attention and He said, " Oh Princess Yamika!! Why you are crying so early?? Your sister won't leave that soon!! Afterall she have a marriage to attend before go with her dear husband!!! "

Krishna's face got serious and the sisters wiped their face not understanding what that man meant. Same was the case for everyone.

Balram asked, " What are you saying Gandhar Raj?? "

Shakuni smiled showing all his teeths and said, " Ofcourse Duryodhan's marriage.....The marriage we planned with Dwarka princess!!

Afterall you gave him the word to give your sister's hand to him!! "

Everyone fell silent....they all looked him expecting him to explain what's in his mind. Arjun gritted out, " Are you out of your mind?? Subhadra is my wife now and...."

Shakuni laughed aloud and cut him off, " Well....well...Oh my dear putr!! It's not like Subhadra is the only Princess of Dwarka!!  "