Duryodhan caught the meaning behind those words. Marrying her now will bring shame on his title of the Yuvaraj of Hastinapur. Shakuni spoke in behalf of his nephew, " Pardon us!! No more we indent to take her as the wife of Suyodhan!!  "

Krishna smiled oh so beautifully and spoke, " Then am afraid, if I could allow you all to harm Subhadra and Arjun or not!! "

Shakuni sneered, " I knew it....You wanted this to happen!! "

Balram raised an eyebrow and Krishna shrugged, " We are left with no other option than Arjun....He should marry and provide for our sister!!  "

Turning to the entire Kuruvansh he said calmly, " If anyone here have the right to get offended, then it might be Yadavas!! The rivalry among Kauravas and Pandavas are so famous!!

And now you all dragged our sister into this....Hope the king will make sure of my sister's place in your family!! "

Balram blinked at those words.... something is not right, did he missed something?? Yamika admired how witty her brother is....a true tactistic. Draupadi gaped her mouth in shock....did he just put entire blame on victim??

Duryodhan felt like a worm for standing there more.....did his insult doesn't matter a little?? Shakuni grabbed his wrist and shook his head in negative by stopping him from walking away.

King of Gandhar's eyes were red in anger and grief, the insult is unforgivable.....He just won't accept his defeat that easily. He just got the entire picture clearly and if he is right....Arjun will show up with the bride very soon.....ofcourse after getting married. They deserves his blessings and this cunning yadava man deserve something in return to the shame his putr going through now.

Shakuni's one open eye were fixed on Krishna and the said man smiled understanding what is brewing inside that old head which is now bubbled with revenge....

All of theirs attention moved to the entrance at the jingling sound of anklet......

************************************

The newly married couple stood at the entrance all proudly....why they have to hesitate, it's their moment of success....and they sure will celebrate. Yamika exclaimed happily at them making Shakuni smirk at her and Karna who the only one noticed it frowned....

Well most were in anger, ignoring them Arjun held Subhadra's hand in his palms and led her inside.....they stood in middle of all the audience. Taking a deep breath he joined his palms together and said,

" I apologize for what happened...But I left with no choice.... We love each other from the past few years and I don't regret taking her away....She belongs to me!!

Please....have the heart to forgive my actions and give us your blessings....."

Balram looked away all disappointed though remain silent letting Krishna handle things....What he could do after being dense enough to not see his sister's heart.

Krishna spoke, " They are garlanded...let the marriage takes place as I said earlier!! "

Not having the heart to go against the yadava lord elders nodded in approval. Balram turned to his student who stood there taking all the insults intending to apologise....but Shakuni stopped him in a so sweet voice,

" Oh great soul... Don't be sorry!! We can talk later....let the marriage takes place first!! "

Balram felt relieved at that and Duryodhan narrowed his eyes at Shakuni not understanding what's going on that head of his uncle.