✉50

A WARNING TO ALL THE SANDY OF HILARIA CITY

♠ User: deleted account

 2 months ago

I'm using a throwaway account to post this.

My name is Alessandra. About a year ago, I was attacked on my way home from work. The culprit wore a dark hooded jacket that hid his face. He held me at gunpoint and grabbed my bag. He only uttered three words, "ARE YOU SANDY?"

I closed my eyes and begged for my life while praying with all my heart. I thought I was going to die, but all of a sudden, there was silence. When I opened my eyes, the culprit was gone and my bag was left on the floor. My wallet was still inside, untouched. All that he took was my smartphone and ID. My case seemed impossible to crack, so I decided to put the horrifying ordeal at the back of my head and continued living my life

I won't say my line of employment to protect my identity, but my work allows me access to different news articles. Because of this, last week, I noticed an uncanny pattern that dated back to about 2 years ago. There has been a string of unsolved attacks on women named Sandy or whose names can be shortened to Sandy: Alessandra, Sandra, Sandara, Alexandra, etc. Besides our name patterns, we all have something in common: WE WERE ATTACKED BY A HOODED MAN WHO ONLY TOOK OUR PHONE AND ID. OUR WALLET AND OTHER EXPENSIVE BELONGINGS, UNTOUCHED. 

However, of all the victims, I was the only one he asked about being Sandy. I think this is the main reason why no police officer or journalist noticed the pattern. Had he been consistent, this could have been the red string that bound us together. This makes me think that this culprit is meticulous and cunning. He has a goal, and whatever it is, I think it revolves around a girl named Sandy.

I tried telling this to my family and friends, but they think this is a mere coincidence. As much as I want this to be a coincidence, my gut is telling me that there is something larger at play here. Judging from the items he took from us, I think he's looking for someone.

If your name is Sandy, or your name can be shortened to Sandy, BE CAREFUL. 

HE IS OUT TO GET YOU.