Y/N: it's... Can you find her, please?

Hyunjin: she went somewhere running, I saw her. She must be far away right now.

Y/N: I told her to stay here.

Hyunjin: what do you need? You can tell me.

Y/N: ughh, It's so embarrassing.

Hyunjin: come on y/n, we have known each other for so long, you can tell me.

Y/N: ok, just get my bag from the locker, please.

Hyunjin: what's embarrassing in that?

Y/N: you won't get it, please go and don't tell anyone about it...

Hyunjin: what if I tell someone?

Y/N: I will break your mouth and it's not a threat, just a friendly warning. Go now.

Hyunjin: Ok, I'll be right back.

He said and I heard the door open and close. I sigh in relief, just wait Lisa unnie, I will kill you. It's so embarrassing. I wait for two minutes and again I heard the door open and close.

Hyunjin: here y/n.

I nodded and open the door slightly and took the bag and said so many thank you and told him to leave and not to tell anyone about it. He nodded and left. I sigh and did my things and went out of the restroom.

I started to search for Lisa unnie and I swear I searched the whole school —wait rooftop. I went there and saw a girl and boy kissing. Eww-in school? I search around and was about to leave but wait — she seems —-they seems familiar. LISA unnie and BAMBAM? I knew it. I shipped them. Yesssss! I took my phone and took a quick picture of them and took a deep breath.

Y/N: OH MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!

I shouted dramatically and put my hands on my eyes but it was visible for me to see, I saw them gasp and pull away. I am trying hard to control my laugh. They panicked and said.

Lisa: y-y/n look–

Y/N: I have seen everything!  My poor eyes.

Bambam: y/n listen–

Y/N: what is there to listen, my eyes, I pity them.

Lisa: y/n, listen don't tell anyone about this, please.

Y/N: I will not tell anyone but the picture I took of you guys will tell everyone.

I said and ran from there, but I heard them yell.

Lisa: no y/n!

Bambam: y/n, please...

I ignored them and continued to run and I can see them they followed me, but I am fast, Of course, Jungkook Oppa, trained me how to run fast so I took my books and went to my class. I sat on my bench with Taehyun and Soobin Oppa, I still haven't forgiven them.

Soobin: kid, why were you running like that?

Y/N: nothing.

Taehyun: y/n, I am seriously tired of saying sorry, we have apologised in every way WE could.

Y/N: I didn't tell you to apologise, did I?

Soobin: kid...leave it.

I heard him sigh sadly and I swear I saw the hurt in both of their eyes, which hurt me. I'm about to give up. After a few minutes, the Teacher came in—wait, this period wasn't for Maths, it was Arts. She is here to teach maths instead of Arts. I heard the whole class groan including me. I chuckled softly.