❝Chapter 3❞

Y/N's POV~

I saw Lisa Unnie.

Y/N: I F*CKING MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH UNNIE!

I said as I hugged her tightly not wanting to go. She is one of my only friends from nursery. Blackpink was transferred to another school, and they had to leave.

Lisa: I missed you too maknae.

She pulled away from the hug and snatched my schedule.

Y/N: YAHH!!!!!!

Lisa: wow!! We have the same class for the first and last period, let's go.

Y/N: Really!! lets goo.

We went to our classroom and everyone looked at me.

Y/N: what are you looking at?

Everyone: nothing~

We both went to Lisa unnie's seat and sat down. Then the teacher came and her eyes landed on me.

Teacher: students we have a new student please come and introduce yourself.

I went in front and introduce myself.

Y/N: Choi Y/N.

I thought that is enough for my introduction and the whole class started again.

Boy1: are you single?

Boy7: you are gorgeous.

Girl3: hey you are so beautiful, Wanna be friends?

Girl8: no she is another fangirl who will droll over our oppa.

Y/N: first, I am not going to droll over anyone and I don't even know who are your oppa. Second, why do you care if I am single or not and thanks I know I am beautiful, also I am not interested?

Saying that I went to my seat.

Lisa: you are still the same.

Y/N: yeah I know.

Then the teacher started teaching.

TIME SKIP~
AFTER FIRST CLASS

We were walking towards our next class and today I am so sad because...

Jennie: Why do you look so sad y/n?

Y/N: Nothing unnie I am just missing my idiotic brothers.

Rose: why did you just meet them yesterday?

Y/N: you know unnie, my day doesn't end or start until Soobin oppa and Yeonjun oppa says "you should respect our teachers."

Just then someone smack my head and said.

???: you really miss us that much kid.

I knew whose voice it is so I immediately turned around and hugged Yeonjun oppa.

Y/N: I missed you so much bros, but what are you doing here?

Yeonjun: your mom asked us if we are missing you in that school so we said yes...

Y/N: Then??

Taehyun: aunt told said if we want we can also join this school, so we said ...yes.

Y/N: OH MY GOD!! we will be in the same school again.

Jennie: if your bro and sis relationship is done so can we go before that grey hair b*tch will give us detention.