The Dreadful Sight

Start from the beginning

Clay's fists were clenched, his knuckles bright write against his tanned skin. It couldn't be true. George wouldn't do that. He couldn't do that. Clarance wouldn't be that nice to George in the first place. That whole thing had to be a lie. If it for sure was, George was not safe.

Clay wanted to punch the red head right in the face. He wanted to punch his guts till his mouth bled and he puked. He wanted to kill the boy.

He kept this all in with a simple inhale and exhale.

"Whatever, I don't believe you. Fuck off. I don't want to see you around me or George. Actually, I don't want you to be around of my friends. Lay a hand on any of them and you'd better be prepared to run across the state. You need to learn how to pick on people your size."

Clay then turned on his heels and began to walk away from Clarance and his peers. He mumbled a faint, "Fucking, shit eating, fleabag." through the silent, angry tears which fell from his face with a cold wet rain.

I need George. I have to find him. I have to be with him.

As soon as he got into his car, he started it, listened to the engine awaken, and then drove in the direction of George's house. The rain poured down and he had the radio on as well. Even if the radio could be heard, every noise that was audible was muffled and unclear.

He then came up to the same blue and seemingly empty house. He looked around before getting out of his car, seeing no other cars in the driveway. As expected. He got out, his hair becoming instantly wet as the rain pelted down and soaked it. He didn't bring anything with him, not even his phone. He didn't even think to text George that he would be coming, but would George even reply.

He first walked up to the door, knocked once then twice. No answer. He bashed on the door, hoping it would fall. It didn't. His next thought was to look for an open window. Maybe George's window would be as he normally liked the cold weather and the sound of the rain.

Just as Clay had hoped George's window was open. Only issue now, was that it was on the second floor. He looked around the house for a good five minutes before finally finding a ladder which he could use to get up onto the first-floor roof. From there, he could get into George's window.

So, he did just that. He was scared shitless, being scared of heights didn't help much when he had to skim the roof towards the window. He had many mini heart attacks every time his foot would slide before getting a grip and stopping.

He eventually made it to the window, it was partially closed but he was able to slide it more open after popping the screen off.

Soon enough, Clay was in. This felt terribly wrong. He just practically broke into someone's house. Even if it was for an important reason, he still had a cold sweat on his forehead, as he snuck around the bedroom.

When he looked at the bed and found it empty, he kind of freaked out inside. Was George not there? Could George be somewhere else?

He continued to look around the room for any more clues. He looked on his desk, seeing nothing. He looked on the bedside table, still seeing nothing. He gave up looking around the room, thankful he didn't see anything he didn't want to see.

((^^Note: not anything dirty. I feel like I shouldn't have to say that but whatever))

Clay began to walk towards the door, seeing the mirror which hung from it. He looked at himself. He looked terrible. The dark lighting created false shadows on his body. The rain which still poured heavily down outside, had made his hair curl and become all messy. His clothes were wet as well, a once baggy and warm hoodie was now wet and fitted to his body. His eyes were bloodshot, full of pain and aching from crying. Underneath his eyes were dark circles.

No wonder George is always so self conscious, this mirror makes you look terrible.

He sighed and pulled open the door. Immediately, Clay was drawn to the light which shown through the bathroom's door. It was cracked slightly, brightening the dark hallway. He walked slowly over to the door, scared to what he would find behind it. His breath was shaky as he pushed the door ajar, almost blinding him as more light lit up the faded hall.

((CW: Self Harm Mention))

Then he was met with a dreadful sight. A sight which no one wishes to ever see.

Their friend.
Their loved one.
On the floor.
Razor in hand.
Blood on the floor.
Fainted.
Almost dead.
No will to live.
Tears wetting their face.

"George!"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1575Words

Oop
End scene haha

Also! Daily uploads are back!! Realized I made way too many prewritten chapters, so yeah!

If I remember correctly, next chapters are fluffy/sad! So no more angst really, not for a little bit at least.