More Information

Key Words:

F/F: Favorite Food

F/D: Favorite Drink

H/C: Hair Color

H/L: Hair Length

E/C: Eye Color

(Hope this Helped :P)

Name: Amay Kelly/Kel
False Name: May Kenzie
Age: 18

F/F: Potatoes
F/D: Tea (Any)

True looks:
H/C: Platinum Blonde

H/L: The Breast Area

E/C: Green Eyes, With White Pupils

Height: 4'10

False Looks:
H/C: Platinum Blonde

H/L: Trimmed A Bit

E/C: Blue Eyes, with Black Pupils (Eye Contacts Did the work, Just Imagine Eye Contacts existed before Ok?)

Height: 4'10 (Still the Shortie she is :P)

Birthdate: January 23, 827 (idrc about the uh Year I just know AOT is based on Year 800+ and shi- idrc pls- if i got the year Wrong am so Sorry ToT)

Future Amay Info: Amay Kelly or Kel is Queen Historias First and Right Hand Lady, Amay Kel is a High Ranked Lady and She is a Half Royal Blooded. Her relationship with the Queen is Half Cousins, as Amay Kel is the only Relative to the Queen, and there might be a chance that Amay Kel will be the next Queen/King once the Present Queen Perishes.

(How Lady Amay looks like is that Pic on the Top, Cred to the Owner)

(A/N):
EE ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR THIS?!?!? CUS I AM
I AM NOT A WRITER SO SORRY IF ITS SO FUCKIN BAD
(Btw Levi will be 20? Around Amays Age of 18, Cus if like Levi would be around the age of Fucking 30 or something then it Grooming shit I dont want to go to Jail Dammit, Also Should I Make Different Versions of these? Just the Different Character that's gonna be Shipped with Amay, Should I? Comment if I should cus like AmayXFemCharacter would be swaggg)