Jimin took his phone from night stand which he purchased yesterday when he was out for grocery.

After 2-3 ring phone picked by the latter

"HYYYYUUNGGG"

"kooki I am not deaf"

"hyung why didn't you pick my phone?" kooki whined.

"kooki where is yoongi hyung?"

"we both are at my restaurant come here we will have fun"

"I have something important news to share with you both"

"what happen hyung is something wrong?"

"i'll meet you there wait for me"

"ok hyung w'll wait for you"

with that jimin got up from the bed and made his way to bathroom.

after 30 minuts jimin get ready to meet his friends. The moment he step out the house a black car pulled in front of him.
And a middle age man step out of the car.

"Hello sir" the man said with smile.

Jimin frowned at him

"Mr Kim appointed me as your driver from now on I will take you wherever you want to go" he explained.

"I don't need driver you can leave" Jimin .

"Sorry sir but I can't leave" driver Said in calm voice.

Jimin let out a huff and sat in the car. He give the address of Jungkook restaurant. The car stop in front of restaurant he step out.

"I will be in parking lot" driver told him.

"Wait which mr Kim told you to drop me?" Jimin asked expecting it is his father in law.

"Kim Taehyung" driver stated.

Jimin felt something in his stomach he never felt before. butterflies-Nooo

Jimin hummed in response and turn towards entrance of the restaurant.

"Hyung" Jungkook waved at him from his table.

"Kooki" Jimin got to the table and sat between Jungkook and yoongi.

"Jimin-ah why didn't you pick my phone" yoongi asked worried while Jungkook went to get food.

"Hyung..." Jimin was nervous to tell his only friends that he is married.

"Jimin-ah" yoongi called seeing the younger lost in his thoughts.

"Here is your order" Jungkook said dramatically putting the food on table.

"Stop it kook Jimin is telling something important" yoongi turned to Jimin.

Jungkook turn serious and sat facing both of them.

"Hyung,kooki ......" Jimin took deep breath and closed eyes "I am married"

"WHAAAAAAAAATT!?" They both asked in unison.

"I am marr-"

"We heard it idiot I mean when? who? how? why?" Yoongi asked.

"2 days ago with Kim Taehyung and why because of my dad. And as I have promised eomma that I will listen to him with my life decisions and will do whatever he will say". Jimin told them with heavy breath.

They talked for hour most like Jimin complaint about his husband.

"But jimin-ah it's your fault, you started the fight you should say sorry to him" yoongi said obvious tone.