Chapter 1- Intros

*warnings// none*
words// 1206

George pov -

"mmmmm" i groaned hearing the all powerful alarm clock. dont get me wrong i love school, but i also like my sleep.

i eventually get up, after checking my phone. To which i am bombarded with texts from my friends. I recently transferred to a school over in Florida.

tubbo: HAVE FUN IN AMERICA GOGS!!

tommy: can't believe youd choose america of all places... dont bring back and women ;)

ponk: have a good first day Georgie! ill miss you.

And of course my first day of school is also the first day of cheer practice.

i head to my closet, grabbing some light washed mom jeans and a blue crewneck slipping a button down underneath it.

6:30 it is and im just now heading downstairs to eat. Practice starts at 7. i better hurry since ive gotta walk.

Dream pov -

The sun peaks through my blinds waking me at the butt crack of dawn. And of course it was before my alarm. 6am this is gross.

i get up heading to the shower. Letting it get steamy before hopping in.

its senior year which means final year for football, and the most important. These are the games scouts go to. And im gonna have to play my ass off if i want a good scholarship.

I get out wrapping a towel on my waist and grabbing some clean clothes. i slip on some joggers and a school hoodie. heading downstairs for breakfast.

its now 6:45 so i grab my keys and head out.

George pov -

i arrive slightly early, going to the office to get directions. I end up bumping into the cheer captain while in there. she seems to be getting uniforms from the principal.

"oh hey im niki!" she greets me with a smile "uh hi im george, would you know where to go for cheer practice?" i say rubbing the back of my neck. "oh yes follow me! i was actually just heading out the the field. im the cheer captain by the way" she replies still with a bright smile.

as we walk out to the field i notice another boy talking with the majority of girls i assume are on the team. He looks to be slightly taller than me, small build with muscles, and light brown fluffy hair.

'hopefully he's also on the team, this would make things less awkward' i think to myself

Dream pov -

i arrive at around 6:50 i wanted to make sure i was early, since i am captain and want to make sure everything is set up for the newbies.

as i get out of my car i see niki heading to the field, with some boy?

he doesn't look familiar so he must be new.

i continue my journey to the field, grabbing the equipment from the storage room and bringing to the goal post.

I end up getting quite sweaty as its august in Florida, and i'm wearing a hoodie and carrying equipment.

i almost pull off my hoodie remembering i dont have a shirt on underneath. i guess ill just sweat until the coach arrives with team shits and tanks.

3rd person pov -

7 o'clock arrives and all the team members arrive. the cheer girls, and few boys head to the bleachers. while the football team huddles up on the opposite side of the field.

Now that both boys are on the field they start taking glances at one another.

that is until the blond George has been staring at slowly gets closer

"Hey everybody! im dream as some of you may already know. Im head of the football team over there, i thought i should introduce myself to those of you who are new as we share the field most practice mornings!" he took a moment to regain his breath, george watched intently as all the girls practically drooled over him. "anyways... hope you have a good first practice! and dont be shy, im not as scary as i look" he says throwing a wink at george.

before anyone can react dream is gone, jogging back to his team.

george pov -

'was that real' 'did i imagine him winking' 'what is going on'  i continue to think to myself

as my hearing is regained and my thoughts are pushed away i can hear all the girls arguing who dream actually winked at.

"okay okay! everyone stop drooling over dream and lets get out uniforms!" Niki shouts breaking up the 'fight' between the other teammates.

She walks over to me bringing a tape measure.
"is it okay for me to measure you? this i just to make sure uniforms are the right size" she asks "yea thats no problem" i reply.

she nudges me to lift my arms, and slid my jeans down slightly to get my true waist and hip sizes.

"okay! youre all good! go grab a size small top and a medium sized skirt" she says before waling over to the other members.

i grab my clothes and head to the locker room as instructed, to change.

as im about to leave the door swings open before i can.

its dream

"oh hey, uh sorry for barging in" he says a little smile on his face. i notice his eyes trailing down my body.

"oh its no worries, i was just heading back to the field anyways" i reply trying not to blush as his lip slides between his teeth.

"oh okay! well im dream by the way" he says putting out his hand

"im george" i say taking his hand and shaking it.

"george, i like it" he says voice slightly deeper as he walks farther in to the locker room, and his team slowly staring to pile in as well.

im slightly dumbfounded 'maybe i didnt imagine the wink' i think as a walk back to the field.

-

"Great job today everyone! these next few practices will just be warm ups and drills. since it was just summer we want to rework those muscles before we start any real lifts. so go get changed, and have a good first day of classes!!" everyone nods grabbing their bags and heading to the locker room.

Dream pov -

"okay boys! thats it for practice, we are gonna start intense drill next practice so be ready. Dont come complaining about not having water or whatnot. So go get changed and have a great first day!" i slightly yell to make sure everyone can hear.

as im packing up the equipment, i notice george leaving the locker room.

"hey george!" i shout jogging over to him. he seemed to be startled by the noise.

"hi again dream, whats up?" he says smile on his face.

"well i could kinda tell youre new here" i chuckle to myself "so i thought i should give you a tour!" i say a large smile present

"that would he lovely!" he replies "the accent really gave it away huh?" he asks

"yea kinda" i say laughing slightly

"what is your first class?" i ask him, still packing up the last of the equipment.

"oh ive got ap bio first" he says

"so do i" i say happiness apparent in my voice

"great! i guess ill see you around!"