<wayv - ouija board pt.4>

卄i im bacҜ.

~~~

"let's get it," you said and all eight of you proceeded with the game. yall place your hands on the planchette and there was a 10 seconds silence before Kun broke the awkward tension between all eight of you. 

"aight so who's gonna start now?" he asks with a boring face. "y/n can start--" "stop with your nonsense yangyang y/n's not gonna start the game this time" Kun blurted out almost harshly at yangyang and he sure is be looking pissed off by the situation. 

"Kun why don't you just shut up--"

"No, but why do you really have to-"

"yo I'm just stating facts you're the one who talks the most here---"

"and so what if I talk the most-"

"GOD- when will you guys ever stop fighting??" you asked, making them both shut up. "stop fighting, I will start first okay? are you guys done now??" you said and rolled your eyes at them.

"does-" 
"wait!" Xiaojun interrupts you and you look at him with a serious face and about to throw fists. 

"what is it?" you asked.

"do you perhaps, want me to light up the.. candles?" he asked, carefully trying not to sound rude. you lowly sigh to yourself and look at him with a teary eye. "go ahead dejun, no one's stopping you." you said and he carefully let go of the planchette to light up eight candles, then he sits back and places his hand on the planchette. "okay baby go ahead" Ten said to you and you just hummed in response. "is the person who's gonna get possessed soon a male or a female?" you politely ask and the planchette moved. 

"male"

all 7 of them guys anxiously look at each other with worried expressions, Lucas's eyes got teary and they were all crazily sweating. "y-y/n-- d-do something!" Hendery raised his voice while looking extremely terrified. "you want me to do what?-"

"you're the one who has a 1 on 1 talk with the ghost-" (<Xiaojun)

"We didn't actually talk you stupid- that thing attacks me"

"but you do TALK with it-" (<Xiaojun)

"if i-"

"if she talked to that thing she would've died right now, what's your problem??" yangyang angrily defended you.

"okay OKAY?! enough now I ain't gonna hear anymore argue okay, we don't know who gonna get possessed but whatever it is please be ready," you said with a pissed-off tone of voice.

"who will sacrifice their life?" Kun asked as he proceeded with the game and the planchette moved.

"secret"

all 7 of them groaned in anger except you, who seemed calmer than the rest of them. "aren't you afraid tho?" Winwin asked you with a frown. "hm, no" you calmly answered and they all look at you in shock. "what..?" Lucas frowned.

"We shouldn't be asking about our future, but since we always break a rule in every game we've played, I don't think our situation right now should be a big deal, you see, in every game we've played together before, we do argue like we did today, but in the end, all 8 of us make it up with each other and everything seemed normal as if we never fought. so why must I be afraid of a stupid game like this..? it's not like it can ruin our future or something.." you lowly spoke and they all went silent. 

"Whatever let's just continue this damn game quickly" Kun rolled his eyes and scoffed. 

"bitch why do you have to be so bitter at everything?" barked Ten.