<haechan - winter breaks>

your pov.

school is FINALLY over now and we all just got our winter break YEAYYYYY><!! I happily skipped outside my classroom and walked towards my locker to stuff my books in there so i wont have to bring them home and besides ive done all my homeworks so I AM FREE. as i was about to close  my locker back i heard a sound of someone running and it kept on getting closer. Turning my head back there i saw my best friend Haechan.

"Eyyyyyy y/n~~~" he dramatically said and hug me spinning me around. 

"Oh god– Haechan put me dowwnnnn!" I laughed and he put me down and hug me before pulling away and smile brightly at me.

"Okay now why are you so excited and nice huh? Wheres ur sassy and savage side gone??" I teasingly asked him and he sassily scoffed while playfully rolled his eyes.

"Can't i be on my kind side to my bestie for once tho?? btw since we have for like.. 2 months break I SAY WE SHOULD SPEND THIS TWO FREAKING MONTHS OUTSIDE YOOOOO AND HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT AND GO TO PLACES WOHOOOOOOOOOO" he started yelling and hollering to me but that's what i love about this best boy, although he can be a bit embarrassing sometimes but without a bestie like him your life is and will be empty.

"okay hyuck i get it ur excited and stop it please ppl are watching —"

"Hmm no no~~! Gurl do you ever see me shut up?? Never aightt?? so anyways, let's have a sleepover! okay okayyy??" He said with voice full of excitement as we both walk outside the school together. I look at him then smile and put both my hands in my pocket cz its cold duh.

"so my house or yours??" I asked. He happily skipped in front of me and laugh. "I think we can have a sleepover at my house and then at yours! At night we can play games and stuffs!"

"Hmmm sure I'll just have to ask my parents first about the sleepover. You see I've never had a boy to sleepover with me before tho.. dunno how will my parents react—" "don't worrrryyyyy bitchhhh im your parents' favorite son! Cmon we grew up together my family is familiar with yours dont act dumb now cmon!" He cuts off my words and give me a headlock. "Yo- YOOO GET OFF IT HURTS OMG–" i whined at tapped on his arm. He just laughed and let go of me.

"Yo I'll text u when im coming to your place aight? Don't start the damn game without me" 

"YES MOM" he said with a smile and laughed, rolling his eyes a bit. We both bid each other goodbyes and head to our home. His house are just at the front of mine so we both went inside our houses at the same time.

End of your pov.

Haechan walk inside and locked the door behind him. "Mom dad im home!!!" He yelled and went to the kitchen to see his mother is cooking while recording something. "Mom wHat Are You dOinGggggG???" He walk to his mom and get in the recording. "Haechan get away i am making a vlog! Im posting it after this you're not gonna embarrassed yourself son" his mother scolded him but he just shrugged it off and smile to the camera already making it like his own show. "This is haechan cam—" "Lee Donghyuck..?!" His mother laughed and he just nervously smile and bid a goodbye to the camera. 

"Mom are you inviting someone?? You seem to be cooking a little too much rn" he asked out of curiosity.

"Im inviting Mrs Chae's family to have dinner with us. And your father will be home for about 15 more minutes why dont you go take a shower huh?" After his mother said that he immediately smile and his smile gets wider as he talks.

"So mrs Chae will bring y/n right??" He happily asked his mother and act excited in front of camera. "Yes Haechan your bestie Chae y/n will be here too, why don't you—" "ouh wait mom before that can y/n sleepover with me tonight?? We both already have everything planned!