<wayv - ouija board pt.3>

*contains violence, if ur uncomfortable with it please get the hell outta here*

this chapter is a bit long so tell me if ur uncomfortable with it, cz I can't do anything lol ahaha- okay no jokes lol sorry:)

"let the game begin," you said.

"Okay, who wants to start first?" Xiaojun asked with a worried frown. "I think it's best y/n start the game first," Kun said and you just simply nodded. "aight I'll go first. Uhm, hello there, may I know if there's anyone here other than the eight of us?" you politely ask, and not long after you asked, the ouija moved. 

"h. i" it moved.

"Hi..? it says hi..?" Lucas asked, already feeling anxious. "yes but calm down please.." you said, and the ouija moved to various letters.

"T, H, E, R, E, S,  O, N, L, Y,  M, E," all eight of you said the letter one by one together. then the ouija moved again. "B, U, T, M, O, R, E, W, I, L, L, B, E, H, E, R, E," 

"there's only me but more will be here..?! please tell me this is a joke" Winwin whispers and gulped. "no - please calm down, we're just getting started, Ten you wanna ask something?" you asked and he makes eye contact with you for a second before nodding. "sure," he said. "go ahead then," you said and he changes his focus on the ouija, heavily let out a nervous sigh. "okay, uh, what's your name?"

the ouija moved.
"H, A, R, L, E, Y," 

"How did you die, Harley?" Ten asked again.

"S, U, I, C, I, D, E,"

all eight of you are speechless.

"Why did you do that?" he asked Harley again. but this time the ouija didn't move but one candle behind Ten was blown. Ten were speechless, too scared to move. "why what's happening y/n what's going on right now?!" Kun quickly asks and raised his voice a bit. "that's too much information to the ghost itself, no one can ask about its past life except if we are making research for history or sum.." you told them, and Ten nervously nodded, already shaking. "aight who's next?" you asked but no one answer, they just exchange nervous glances at each other. "anyone...?- Uhm okay my turn." Xiaojun said and rolled his eye.

"Harley, how old are you when you committed suicide?"

"2,0"

"Gosh, 20?? that's a very young age," Hendery said and almost take off his hand from ouija. "no stay! don't move that damn hand" Lucas scolded him. then Xiaojun proceeded with the next question for the ghost. "how old are you now?" 

but to everyone's dismay, but two candles were blown and something from outside was heard falling and hitting the roof. 

"NO SERIOUSLY WHAT TF IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!" Kun yelled in anger and his eyes were teary. "I SERIOUSLY CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE"

"CALM DOWN-"

"NO SERIOUSLY CHITTAPHON HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM?!!"

"YO WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED?!"

your pov.

I'm getting tired of hearing these two argue, so I decide I should break one rule of the game although I knew it would cause harm to everyone, especially me. I asked the next question and even I can't believe I asked it.

"Harley when will I die," I asked with a voice full of anger. "y/n are you crazy asking about when will you die??!----- oh shit oh shit it moved." Ten cursed and the ouija moved.

"D, E, P, E, N, D, S, O, N, H, O, W, Y, O, U, A, C, T,"
it moved.

"great now you really gotta behave young lady this thing watches you." Kun scolded me and I lowly scoffed. "why would you do that? why are you asking about your future all of sudden?!" asked Ten. 
"cz I'd rather die than to have to hear you both arguing." is all I said before Yangyang continues the game.