Chapter 2

Perrie's POV

As i went to registration I got there in near enough one piece. I sat in the back away from everyone else and opened my English book. I was quite good at English and I enjoyed writing creatively with whatever story we had to write. It was a good class, near enough. Now I just got distracted in there because of the girl that moved into it. Jade Thirlwall. Sports queen, artistically gifted, popular, and smart.

She was everything in everyone's eyes, including mine. Every time I caught a glimpse of her eyes, there was always a hidden away emtion there when she caught me looking. I'd always blush and go back to doing my work in hopes that she didn't think too much of it.

I was snapped out of my daze when the teacher shouted. "Ms Thirlwall! I do not appreciate your talking in my class! Moved to beside Ms Edwards so I can keep am eye on you!" My head shot up as i looked at Jade. She smiled to her best friends beside her. Her two best friends; Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson.

I saw Jesy smirked and Jade blush slightly before she came over to my table and dumped her stuff down beside me. She sat down in the seat and settled down. "Now Ms Thirlwall, I expect that you know what to do?" Our teacher Mr Biard said as she looked up at him. "Em, is it bad if I say no?" She asked smirking slightly and when his face went red I giggled slightly.

"Do you think this is funny Ms Edwards?" He asked and I shrunk back in my seat. "Hey, leave her alone! Unlike anyone else in this stupid class she actually does the work! Pick on someone your own size and age you prick!" I looked over at Jade who had just placed her hand on my knee.

It sent electric sparks up my leg as i sat there shaking. My anxiety causing me to shake and bounce my knee up and down as my breathing started to hitch. ""OFFICE! Now Ms Thirlwall and take that with you!" He said as he pointed to me. "That? Did you just call a human being a "that"?" She screamed as she stood up. I started to cough and Jade turned to me.

"Someone open the fucking door!" Jade grumbled as she picked me up bridal style. Normally I'd push them away but this time all I wanted was out of that classroom. Jade held me close to her chest as she walked us to the office. "Come on Perrie, I'll phone Tulisa at the office just try and not panic!" She whispered as I started to have a panic attack.

When we got to the office she kicked the door open with her foot. "Jade what are you-" "Phone Tulisa for Perrie! That stupid teacher has just gave her a panic attack!" She spat as she lay me down on one of the couches. She took her hands away from me and went to go over to the desk but I held onto her wrist.

"Oh Pez!" She whispered as she picked me up again. She sat down on the couch and then sat me down on top of her. She cuddled me into her chest as i started to calm down. "Just breathe through it!" She kept whispering in my ear. I felt myself starting to relax as my eyes fluttered closed.

Jade's POV

I looked down and saw that Perrie was now sleeping. "Janice! When is Tulisa going to be here?" I asked as I ran my fingers through her soft, platinum blonde hair. "Jade, she'll be here soon!" The head teacher said as she got up from her desk. "Good! I just remembered that Tulisa was her guardian from when I helped out in here!" I whispered as Perrie started to stir in my arms.

"Why are you with Perrie dear?" She asked as she played with the tips of my hair. "You haven't done that since I was a baby!" I whispered as she smiled. "Well I haven't seen you since you were a baby now have I?" She smirked and I laughed quietly. "You were the one that moved Auntie Janice not me!" I said back as i turned my head to look at her.

The door opened and in came a worried looking Tulisa. "Where is she?" She asked panicked and Janice stood up. "Ms Contostavlos, Perrie is asleep on our Jade here! She managed to calm her down!" Janice said as she stood in front of Tulisa. "You must be Jade!" She said quietly as she walked over to us and kneeled down in front of us looking at Perrie.

"Um, yea, I am! I got moved beside her in English! Our teacher started shouting at her so she got a fright and started to have a panic attack! I carried her here and helped her calm down!" I explained as she nodded in understanding. "Wait, I remember you! You were the one I met last year when Perrie here got through to a basketball game! Am I right?" She asked as she stroked Perrie's cheek.

I smiled as i remembered that game. Perrie filled in for a girl and we won! I was on the football team and we both showed uo to each other's game. "Yea! I was working in here around that time!" I smiled as i looked back down at Perrie. Her eyelids fluttered and then I saw her crystal blue eyes looking up at me.

"Hi Perrie!" I whispered as I stroke her cheek. She smiled as she blushed a little. "Tulisa is here babe!" I whispered quietly. She was like a child almost. "Hiya baby!" Tulisa whispered ad Perrie looked at her. She rubbed her eyes and then I helped her sit up. "Come here!" Tulisa whispered as she let Perrie hug her. "Want to go home?" She asked as Perrie just nodded. "Ok, come on then!" She whispered and helped Perrie stand up.

"Jade dear please go pack up Ms Edwards stuff please!" Janice told me as i stood up. "Ok Auntie Janice!" I chirped as i quickly kissed Perrie's head on my way out.