Helping Out

No one's POV:

Jessica helped Gaster settle In since he never really was on the surface, she got him clothes, told him about the things on the surface, and so much more. Though Gaster was sceptical about how someone who works for the AMD Is helping him. (Talk about being ungrateful) He thought she might call the police or do something to get him taken to a place, but she didn't. As time passed on they became friends and started helping each other out In certain things, like when Jessica was too short to put something away Gaster would us his magical hand to put It away In the shelf and sometimes after he does that he makes the small comment of 'shorty~' and Jessica would go on and say she isn't short, though Gaster didn't know why he enjoyed doing It.

Asgore's POV:

I was talking with Toriel about things and saw our two children playing when Sans came rushing In "Have you seen G by any chance?" Sans asked "No, last I recall seeing him he was In the lab, Is something wrong?" I asked "He didn't come home last night..." Sans said and I immediately call Undyne "Yes sir, Is there something wrong?" Undyne asked on the phone "Yes I need you to file a missing persons report and that would be one of Royal Scientist, Wing Din Gaster" I said and Undyne agreed to It. I'm worried to as where Gaster could be, but In due time we will know.

HOPED YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS