Chapter 1: "You're all fake!"

TW: Yelling, abuse, mentions of; Abuse, suicide, ect. Violence, sexual actions, rape. Blah blah blah. BxB, if you don't like any of this shit, I don't give a fuck, just leave. enjoy 

**************************

     ~* Deku's P.O.V. age 4 *~

           "Brat, hurry up," Father growls, banging on the basement door. I put my ears down, whining a bit. I sneak upstairs in my human form and Father grabs me by the collar of my shirt and shoves me into the arms of a stranger. "You have four hours, the guest bedroom is open."

     "Thank you," The stranger says, smiling. He drags me to the guest bedroom and puts me on the bed. I was used to this by now, so I didn't care as much. He rips off my clothes and starts pulling off his belt. "Stay still, baby boy~"

      "Y-Yes, S-Sir," I say, gulping. He flips me over and spits on my back.  I just hold onto the sheets, holding in any screams and cries of pain. He shoves his wiener in me and I bite my lip, gulping.

     "It's okay, baby boy. It'll be over soon. You are only 15, I understand that you won't be used to this yet..."

      "I-I'm f-four," I sniff, tears rolling down my cheeks. He immediately pulls out and pulls his pants up, pulling me up to face him as well.

     "Are you serious?!" I nod and wipe my face, sobbing. He turns me around and I feel something trickle out of my bum, it stung. "Jesus, you shouldn't be doing this at such a young age. You're even bleeding."

       "D-Daddy s-says i-it's wh-what ne-neko's a-are us-useful f-for," I sob, pulling myself into a little ball.

       "Don't worry, kid. When in your birthday, I bet you'll be happy to get something for it."

       "T-Two days," I say, sniffing. He smiles softly and helps me back into my clothes, holding a bandage to my bum. 

      "What do you want to do for another....three and a half hours?" I put my finger on my chin, thinking. 

      "T-Take a n-nap," I mumble. He nods and sets me in the bed, pulling the sheets over my body. I cuddle up with a pillow and fall asleep, cuddling the pillow. I fall asleep and smile in my sleep, knowing that I won't have to deal with the trading session today.

~* 3 and a half hours later *~

        "Kid, wake up. My time is over," The man says, shaking me. I yawn and rub my eyes. I get up and stretch. "Come on, kid."

        "A-Are you c-coming ba-back?"

         "I'll see what I can do. I'll make sure to come on your birthday," He says, running his fingers through my hair. I smile and he grabs my hand and takes me out to the living room. "Hisashi, I'm done."

         "Put the brat in the basement," He grumbles, drinking down another one of his adult grape juices. The man takes me down to the basement and hands me a blanket. I smile and lay down in my corner. 

        "I'll be back in a few days," he says, smiling at me. I nod and fall back asleep, knowing I would have nothing else to do. 

~* Two days later *~

        "Wake up brat," Father yells, dragging me out of the basement. I saw the man from before and I hold back a smile. "Glad to see you again. You know where to go."

         "Pleasure to see you and the boy again," He says, smiling. The man drags me to the guest bedroom and locks the door. "Good, I'm glad to see that you are okay."