Students, get ready for your class, please.
Nanno looked at the teacher, she then walks over to an empty seat behind Malee and Chakrii.
They both looked at the girl behind them and smiled, welcoming the girl to their school.
She smiled and thanked them.

After a few hours, the bell rang once again.
Nanno was bombarded with the students from her class, bringing her with them to the school canteen to eat lunch in which she accepted.
Nanno and her classmates were seated in a table talking. Malee and Chakrii then entered the canteen together smiling and fawning over each other, the students then smiled with them and greeted them.

Nanno asks Billy her classmate about who the two were. In which the students she was with took turns in explaining who they were very enthusiastically.

Nanno, those two are Chakrii and Malee. They are the school's ultimate couple.
They are more like, the celebrity couple of the school.
The students look up to them. I mean how could you not?
Malee is amazing at both academics and sports, Chakrii as well.
They are just perfect together!

Nanno looked content, she was eyeing them from afar, smiling.
The next day, she was early. She was earlier than Malee who was always the first one in class. Nanno smiled at Malee.

"Good morning, Malee"
Good morning, Nanno. Why are you here this early?
Well, I've always liked being early. It gives me time to do things here.
Malee nodded, okay.

Malee sat down infront of Nanno.
Nanno then looked at her with mischievous eyes and leaned forward to her desk. She said to her ear;

Malee, do you like secrets?
Malee turned to look at Nanno, their faces near.
What do you mean, Nanno?
Do you like secrets, Malee. Do you like hearing secrets, having them, keeping them?
Malee backed up a little.
Yeah, sure I guess.
Nanno then went back to her seat, eyes still on her, she tilted her head and smiled. She then twirled her hair.

Later that day Malee saw Nanno talking to Chakrii in the school field. She saw Nanno laughing at something he said, and Chakrii smiling at Nanno. She then noticed Chakrii giving Nanno something, Malee was irritated at Nanno.
Back at the classroom, Malee talked to Chakrii.

King, what were you talking about in the field with Nanno?
What?
In the field, earlier you were talking to Nanno.
It was nothing. Nanno was just asking about try outs in sports. She said she wanted to try some of the sports. Maybe tou could take her to uour tennis team, Malee.
Malee was agitated, there was something he wasn't telling her. She then walked away from Chakrii, leaving him confused.
She then sat at her chair and looked around for Nanno. She saw her entering the room. She stood up and spoke to her.

"Nanno, I heard you were asking for sports try outs."
Yes, actually I was just talking to Chakrii about that.
"Well why didn't you ask me instead. I can talk to our coach if we have an opening in the tennis team."
Really? But I don't really know much about tennis.
"That's okay! I can teach you. She smiled.
Thank you, Malee. Nanno smiled back at her."

After class, Malee took Nanno to the tennis court and introduced her to the team and the team's coach. They greeted Nanno. The coach said to teach Nanno tennis and then come to try outs.
They then went to the court and Malee taught her the things she has to know, and then they played.
Nanno went easy at her for it was her first time.
But it was like a breeze to her so she went a little hard the next time. But still Nanno still played like she played the sport before. The other students then went to watch her and cheered.
They were amazed by her skills.