#Chapter 22.5

#Chapter 22.5 Million Trgedies

BRYLE’s POV:

I cant believe tis happened. I was Shuttered In  pieces. My heart was torn down.

This is so much pain. You’ll regret this Happened!

*toooooooot* *tooooooooooooooot*

1 Message Received

From: Khean Andrea

“She told me what happened. Where are you?

Are you ok?”

*end of text message*

*Reply*

To: Khean Andrea

“Im at the rooftop alone,

Nope. But im going to be fine.

Thanks for the concern”

*end of text message*

*tooooooot* *tooooot*

1 Message Received

From: Khean Andrea

“ok lang ba kung puntahan kita?

Gusto kitang damayan bro,

Ramdam kita. Hintayin mo ako dyan”

*end of text message*

YEN’s POV:

Gosh! Poor bryle.. I know he needs a friend I can say coz I’ve been through this

Situation. I hate the feeling of being betrayed by your love ones. Errrrr!

Why am I so affected? Is it just I relate to the situation or I can’t believe my bestfriend did that to my brother? Gosh!

Yun lang naman po ang tumatakbo sa isip ko nung mga oras nay un habang papunta sa rooftop to see my brother bryle…

Upon approaching the rooftop I saw Bryle, a different Bryle, he’s so damn serious.

Ngayon ko lang sya nakitang nagkaganito. T________T

“Bryle…” sigaw ko.

“Hey! Bakit ka pa nag-abalang pumunta dito?”

“I just want to comfort you, that’s all.” Yun nalang yung lumabas sa bibig ko dahil yun naman talaga ang dahilan ng pagpunta ko dun.

“Thank you but I can handle this, I really appreciate your concern.

Buti ka pa. You never hesitate to come near me if I needed someone.

She doesn’t even explained to me what really happened. I love her. But then she just dumped my love. All this time I thought that she was the perfect girl for me yet that was just a big joke! She’s just playing and I lose the game, she won.”