IV

- "If the dick slap his tight when he- when he walk, i shall listen when he talk."  - The German started to read the tweet of the supposed friend, who just started laughing.  - And you replied to it saying "SHEESH", with EIGHTEEN fucking android emojis.

- It's funny shut up- The Brazilian says, laughing even more.

- Your sense of humor is so bad.  - Germany simply sighs, holding back laughter.

- I know you want to laugh too, c'mon.  - He speaks, poking his friend.

- Nein.  - Germany makes a serious face, joking of course.  - I'm not childish like you.

- Excuse me, I'm not childish, I'm more mature than you.  - Brazil says, crossing his arms, offended.

- Mhm, yeah.  - He starts fiddling with his cell phone back.

- I'm on a hole different level of mature, you would never understand.  - The Brazilian says, "confident".

- Yeah, level 0. - This time the German laughs, but only a little.  - Anyways, i have work to do, bye kid.

- I'M NOT A KID YOU- nvm, cuzão.  - Brazil speaks, annoyed.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

I feel like germany and brazil would be really good friends, their friendship would be like a "not so serious" one and a "chaotic and immature" one.

Also, i can do serious and big chapters if y'all want, like one shots, just say the characters you want and what type, like a angst one, nsfw, fluff, etc!

So yeah, bye! :D