𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐 , euphoria

Start from the beginning

"Okay, cool." Landon said slowly, kissing her lips. She sweetly winked before walking away.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"The school's up this way." Hope said to Lizzie. The two girls were trapped in an alternate universe, with no way out, thus far. After Lizzie had grabbed the sword, somehow she had regained her memories of Hope. She was the only one. She found Hope, raving about how Hope had to stop Katherine and Landon from having sex at the decade dance.

"If only there were something to talk about on the way." Lizzie hints. "Some burning question. Some mysterious choice that demanded an explanation."

The Mikaelson slows her walking. "Okay, fine." She snaps. "I was gonna tell everyone that I was back. But then I saw Landon and Katherine. And how happy they were." She tosses her hands to her side, defeated. "It just seemed like you all were better off without me."

Lizzie scoffs, stepping in front of Hope. "What is wrong with you? Do you really have that much of a martyr complex that you couldn't just oh, I don't know ask one of us how we were doing?"

"Look, I know that it seems kind of-"

"Dumb? Selfish? Controlling?" Lizzie rambles off.

Hope slouches. "Painful."

Lizzie looked down at her feet. "No one's been better off without you. Landon is just filling a void left by you." She explains. "My dad is lonely, Raf's a mess again, and apparently I'm hallucinating boyfriends." Lizzie snaps. Her face softens. "If my broken mind can remember you, then maybe that spell Josie did could bring everyone's memories back." Lizzie explains. "You and Landon are made for each other. Which is why you need to tell him and Katherine before they do the deed."

"What about Katherine?" Hope asked. "Katherine hasn't been that way with anyone ever since I was a kid. Do you really think she's going to give it up?"

Lizzie nodded, "For you, of course she would." Lizzie explained. "She'd do anything for you."

Hope nods slowly, and the three start their walk again. "You hallucinated a boyfriend?"

Before Lizzie can answer, she hits a wire, a set of darts flying at them. "Tell you in a second." Lizzie mumbles before falling to the ground.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine stands next to Alaric, her arms crossed over her chest as he spoke. "Let me get this straight." Alaric says, sitting down. The two stood in the library, MG  and Kaleb finding them for help. "You don't know who this vampire is or how he got down there, just that he's been desiccated for some unknown reason, and he wants you two to wake him up."

The vamps look at each other. "That pretty much covers it." Kaleb states.

"Well, unless I'm missing something I would say let him rot." Alaric says, giving his opinion.

Kaleb rolls his eyes. "We don't even know what he's doing down there in the first place." He points out.

Alaric clasps his hands together, giving us a simple shrug. "Neither do I, but it's safe to say that no one is desiccated for being too nice."

"That's kind of the big point as to why we shouldn't let him go." Katherine says, "Not until we know what he did to get put there."

"Okay, but that doesn't mean he's guilty." Kaleb argues. "And even if he is, what crime equals that kind of time?"